What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Squad List

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
It is amazing to see the table above re contracted players……we only have 9 players signed beyond 2024

Shane and Shane must be working overtime with Nov 1 looming

Alec Tuitavake I thought was in our top30 for 2024? reported by dragons he is top30 2024.

Last edited:

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Pa I didn’t realise Billy Burns and Wade Egan were best friends and room mates for a few years when they moved from the country as young fellas

What a signing Wade Egan was by the Warriors

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade

Just found another player we should take to

He also has come back from 644 days due to knee surgery

Blore - 2 ACL reconstructions
Brailey - 2
Bird - 2
Tracey - 3 ACL reconstructions
Vuna - 644 days out with knee injuries

Victoire

Juniors
Souths mate who knew Braidon Burns and ran into him and Damien Cook on the weekend, said Burns could be signed by Flano.
A back-up, sure, but a better back-up than Moga and Feagai. He was great against us down in the gong in round 9

Sloan is not that guy that can take off from dummy half on the 3rd tackle and make 10m with a quick play of the ball when we need it
I beg to differ. Recall seeing him doing that on several occasions, plus with his blistering speed he has done damage. When he bulks up and earns his custodian role, expect to see him do that more as well as get into receiver to add spark to the attack.

Two New Props from the ESL will be Flanno's recruitment target.
Yes to back up Blake Lawrie who imho had his best season in the RedV as a starting prop.
Halfback
I am tipping Hunt to move on at no cost to the Dragons
Please make it happen so we can start a fresh rebuild.
R Couchman and Su'A will be our edge forwards in 2024
S'au yes. I also pushed for Couchman on the edge but others say he'd be more worth in the middle with his energetic workrate. How about Suli as our second edgie?

Suali is my preferred choice followed by Holmes.
For one season, why. Also doesnt he play his best footy on the wing. If not Sloan, Lomax is my choice. You state that Sloan struggles with organising the defensive line, well Lomax would handle that far better imho, Flanno probably also sees this.

Parko1310

Juniors
Roosters in a cap squeeze since Crichton to rugby deal fell through. They wanted to re-sign Wong and Terell May with some of that money but are struggling to find that cash now. Both good players worth a look, especially Wong who has so much potential. Honestly can't see Roosters letting him leave but there's a window open to have a crack. If we could land May too, is that enough of a drawcard for Taylan to possibly join from Penrith as well? I think it's worth exploring