What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Vlad59

Bench
So there is no way that viewers would not of tuned out once the result was known?
I’ll try again. An average of 3.43 million watched the game. That is a huge number. They obviously kept watching mate.. Otherwise the average would be lower. Do you know what average means?

Iamback

Coach
I’ll try again. An average of 3.43 million watched the game. That is a huge number. They obviously kept watching mate.. Otherwise the average would be lower. Do you know what average means?

Do you is the question?

Say this game went like this:

8.00- 4.5m
8.30-4.5m
9.00-4m
9.30 3m
10.00 2m

Game 2 is closer

8.00. 4.5m
8.30 4.5m
9.00 4m
9.30 3.5m
10.00 3m

Which is going to average more viewers across the game?

The aim is to keep as many viewers as possible for as long as possible so the average of the 2 hour game is higher.

Melbourne for example averaged 100k more viewers last year. Ask yourself why they wouldn't of stayed engaged for as long this year?

Vlad59

Bench
Do you is the question?

Say this game went like this:

8.00- 4.5m
8.30-4.5m
9.00-4m
9.30 3m
10.00 2m

Game 2 is closer

8.00. 4.5m
8.30 4.5m
9.00 4m
9.30 3.5m
10.00 3m

Which is going to average more viewers across the game?

The aim is to keep as many viewers as possible for as long as possible so the average of the 2 hour game is higher.

Melbourne for example averaged 100k more viewers last year. Ask yourself why they wouldn't have stayed engaged for as long this year?
I’d say the game averaged 3.43 million viewers across the length of the game. Thanks for all your hard work. You proved nothing.

Vlad59

Bench
Yes a program at 9.30pm is going to rate the same as 8pm.

f**ken idiot
That’s why it’s an average. Now settle petal. For a game to average 3.44 million over its entirety means a great percentage kept watching for a long period. It’s the only think that makes sense. This will be one of the top 5 rating shows this year. I have no idea what your point is and to be frank I don’t think you know either. Sadly you appear to be quite stupid.

Vlad59

Bench
The post game had 1.1m.

So the game lost 2m people as a result of the winner being known since 7min
Just for your information ‘post game’ means the game was over. It had stopped. The number of viewers dropped because there was no football left to watch. The ball was no longer in play. There were no more kicks or tackles. The referees and players had clocked off. It’s not unusual in those circumstances for people to stop watching. I typed that slowly so you could understand it. Sleep well little man.