What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I had a look at the Caxton's website to see if they had any lunch menus up, and we're in luck. I actually got a bit of a shock at first because it said that lunch is $39 on game day, and I wasn't keen to spend that much on food.

Turns out there are two food places in the Caxton, and the $39 lunch menu is the Caxton Char Grill. I vote we instead order from the Caxton Street Cafe. Here is a link to their menu: http://www.controltower.com.au/247venue_images/33-2007312-CAFE%20MENU%202007.pdf

les norton

First Grade
Sorry guys...I feel sooooooooooooooo slack. But tristan has a b'day party of his best mate so I am leaving it as late as possible to head to the park. I will see you all there :)

RABK

Referee
The Jobbers (Jobdog's family) said they couldn't get their jersey's off quick enough and quickly buried them deep in their bags. :LOL:

And they are as passionate as you get, probably never taken their jerseys off in disgust before.

stevo

Juniors
wish i could. It was disgusting. I know we had a very inexperienced team but that was embarrasing. It was a very crap day. The highlight was prob...hang on i can't think of one.

As for red and blue objects falling off the story bridge, look for a few guys with out paracutes somewhere between Brissy and Newie.

Even lunch got screwed, i'll let poffo fill ya in on that one though.

My train home was sh*t too. First we stopped at Yeerongpilly for 20 odd minutes, then at the next palce for 5 and some lady told us that the doors on front caridges were screwed so people were getting moved to other ones. We eventually all had to get off a Kuraby and catch another train. 90 minutes for a 40 minute trip errrr.....

RABK

Referee
Yeh i heard about lunch - $14 chicken burgers but only before 12pm or something?

I'd be sititng in jail for murder if i went today, deadset.

cram

Bench
In relation to the Jobbers I really can't blame them. Even the most passionate supporter would find it difficult to show their colours deep in enemy territory after and thumping like we got today.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
That. Was. Highly. EMBARRASSING.

It's one thing to lose, but that was something else entirely.

I have never been so disgusted at a game before.

The ONLY good thing about that game was when the Broncos supporters started chanting, "Look at the scoreboard (clap clap, clap clap clap)", to which the Knights' supporters bay replied, "Look at the ladder (clap clap, clap clap clap)".

stevo

Juniors
a bit worse then that. Lunch menu at the caxton cafe finished at 12 WTF??? then they only had like food box crap, hotdogs and sh*t or if you wanted to spend 40 bucks you could go to the restuarant. We then went for a walk to find some food but only found limited menus (one place had 4 options). We ended up eating at the place on the corner and well, maybe we should have kept walking. Expensive food. The chicken burgers were weird, like the chicken weas microwaved or boiled and the service was really rude. My mistake was forgetting that there was a red rooster in the stadium, sorry poffo.......my bad

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Sh*t food and sh*t service in a sh*t town. God I hate living here. I cannot believe the Broncos of all teams annihilated us in a record-breaking game. I am so embarrassed right now.

Serc

First Grade
Wow guys, sounds like a crap day all round...

I support this team to the end, but boy that was painful, said pretty much what I wanted to say in the other thread...but I did find it funny when the Broncos did a lap of the field after the game and the supporters were all standing up clapping etc. They were nearly as stoked as if they had won the grand final!!! Not like that hasn't happened recently, I could understand this if it was Souths we were talking about though...

Yeah its probably sour grapes but I can't stand Broncos supporters, as much of gutless wonders as our team today, only give good support when they are winning and winning well. I've raved on enough about the Storm game last year so won't do it again :p

stevo

Juniors
i think it must be a brisbane thing cause the Lions supporters a just as bad. If not worse. You should have seen them last night OMG

stevo

Juniors
deadset they are stupid. This one chick went up to all the Collingwood supporters and started to gicve them a bit of lip. One guy then spat on her and she had a cry. Seriuosly would you walk up to 100 odd rival fans and do that, especially if your team is the one tht lost. Like they were just singing and having a good time. I thought it was quite funny. Really wrong but what she expect. She's lucky they didn't just deck her.

Anddddddddddd to top it all off we were nearly stuck at Brissy Airport because of fog at Williamtown................ahhhhhhhh but we eventually DID fly out of one sh*t city. :crazy: