What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

Alex28

Coach
Y2Eel said:
so what they could suprise us all in the next 2 weeks they almost beat the storm last week...

yeah hows your form again?:lol:
Same time period - 3 wins, 2 losses.

Whats your point?

RABK

Referee
Classic thread full of the usal wankers - Hurriflatch, Skeepe, Lockyno1, Salivor, etc...

Surely you can go throw darts at your Andrew Johns dartboard or have your barbie car run over your Joey voodoo doll you pissant fairies.

salivor

First Grade
Point is that I'm not sitting here pretending the Broncos have a hope in hell of winning the comp. Knights fans on the other hand are as dellusional as ever.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Jeremy got 4 weeks for pushing a ref 2 weeks for swearing seems about right...
You couldnt give him the same as pushing a ref could you?

Finally some sense from a Parramatta fan. The nerve of you clowns criticizing Johns when your Jeremy Smith physically assaulted a ref and was looking at the same punishment!

Pantherjim.

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
Ohhhhhh please..weve been over n over this.just bring your attitude to newcastle in 2 weeks time.

I would, but I don't enjoy being abused by 75 year old ladies in blue and red who know more four letter words than I do, have bad teeth and spit when they yell...:sto:

salivor

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Classic thread full of the usal wankers - Hurriflatch, Skeepe, Lockyno1, Salivor, etc...

Surely you can go throw darts at your Andrew Johns dartboard or have your barbie car run over your Joey voodoo doll you pissant fairies.

Have I actually given my opinion on the downgrade in this thread? You may mock Ken and Barbie, but those two could teach you a thing or two in basic reading and comprehension.

innsaneink

Referee

Ooooooohhh....:shock: the tough guy's arrived. :crazy:

Alex28

Coach
See...thats where you are wrong.

I don't think we have a hope in hell of beating the Storm, Bulldogs or Eels at the moment - with or without Johns.

However we are enjoying the hell out of watching you guys bitch and sook. Who are we not to help you guys carry on like dildo's? :)

El Diablo

Post Whore
so now the NRL judiciary are saying you can say "f**k you merkin" to a ref or touchie and only cop a week, if you have a clean record

disgraceful decision. those jokers are just as bad as Johns.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Pantherjim. said:
I would, but I don't enjoy being abused by 75 year old ladies in blue and red who know more four letter words than I do, have bad teeth and spit when they yell...:sto:

Piker!

bluesbreaker

Bench
Pantherjim. said:

So you're saying you're intimidated by the comments of 75 year old ladies? Are you actually a man or what?

salivor

First Grade
Alex28 said:
See...thats where you are wrong.

I don't think we have a hope in hell of beating the Storm, Bulldogs or Eels at the moment - with or without Johns.

However we are enjoying the hell out of watching you guys bitch and sook. Who are we not to help you guys carry on like dildo's? :)

Did RBK teach you how to read?

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
Ooooooohhh....:shock: the tough guy's arrived. :crazy:

And the biggest wanker of them all, your skull sig is still not scary. A 55 year old with something like that in their sig, do you think you are cool or something? :LOL:

BWNB

First Grade

Thank god you didnt call me a wanker:roll:

Y2Eel

First Grade
And the biggest wanker of them all, your skull sig is still not scary. A 55 year old with something like that in their sig, do you think you are cool or something? :lol:

I thought it was cool :doubt:

salivor

First Grade
Did your boyfriend teach you how to be such a bitchy limp wrist wanker?

No, I'm the one who wears the pants.
Is a gay joke as good as your material gets?

Latest posts