What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

BWNB

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Wanker wouldn't cover what you and the cWo get up to.

Original! Why bother you do no Luke is better than you make him out to be.

hrundi99

First Grade
son of the crocodile man said:
Onan is of course correct (as Orwell was) - sport is war without thenweapons. And more power to it! If Israel and the USA played league perhaps they wouldn't need to get their thrills by killing innocent people.

As opposed to their enemies who only kill guilty people.

salivor

First Grade
Is reading jokes your best Mrs Librarian? :lol:

It wasn't a joke but I'm glad you got a laugh out of it all the same, I aim to please.

RABK

Referee
salivor said:
It wasn't a joke but I'm glad you got a laugh out of it all the same, I aim to please.

You're the joke, i'm laughing at you ya plonker.

BWNB

First Grade
Yes, but if he does it again. deadset throw the book at him.

NO throw the book at him now, he is a serial pest aswell as a grub.

salivor

First Grade
El Diablo said:
if he had a clean record and not 93 carry overs that's what he would've got

That point has gone over peoples heads for 2 days now, why do you expect it to change now?

Mr Saab

Referee
El Diablo said:
if he had a clean record and not 93 carry overs that's what he would've got

This is where the system needs to be changed. Carry over points can make things messy.
Should be like the old times...go down to phillip st and plead your case and get either 1 2 3 4 weeks etc...not 125 points which means one game and 25 points hanging over your head.
Players that plead "guilty" to offences have it come back to bite them on the asssssssssssss down the track.

Pantherjim.

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
So you're saying you're intimidated by the comments of 75 year old ladies? Are you actually a man or what?

I'm not intimidated at all, but I just think it's sickening for elderly people to act in such a manner (Which was apparent the last time I was at Energy Australia Stadium)... My late Grandmother (God rest her soul) had more refinement in her left little toe than the average Novocastrian elderly citizen has in their entire body and she was a Westie through and through; a Granville girl born and bred with a father who used to work on the railways.

What, There was no such thing as deportment schools in Newcastle?

salivor

First Grade
You're the joke, i'm laughing at you ya plonker.

Yes I'm sure that extremely cunning and intelligent turn around would go down a treat in the FFB but if you have a look to the top we're in the NRL section.

innsaneink

Referee
And the biggest wanker of them all, your skull sig is still not scary. A 55 year old with something like that in their sig, do you think you are cool or something?

The only person mentioning scary and cool and my av image is you....you obviously have nothing else.

55.....:lol:...keep trying loser.

El Diab,....have you had this loser having a go at your scary - cool av?

Scary:lol::lol: tosspot

Gene Krupa

Referee
Pantherjim. said:
I'm not intimidated at all, but I just think it's sickening for elderly people to act in such a manner (Which was apparent the last time I was at Energy Australia Stadium)... My late Grandmother (God rest her soul) had more refinement in her left little toe than the average Novocastrian elderly citizen has in their entire body and she was a Westie through and through; a Granville girl born and bred with a father who used to work on the railways.

What, There was no such thing as deportment schools in Newcastle?

Sounds like a right classy lady. :|

Molly

Juniors
I don't understand people commenting and saying that 2 weeks sounds about right. That is what he got originally, then the loading came inot play.

The issue is...GET RID OF THE LOADING and judge each indiscretion on its merits. The loading aspect of penailties is bs and obviously causes a fair bit of confusion..

Latest posts