What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB: Johns gets downgrade

mxlegend99

Referee
So it must be related to QLD/NSW alot of the Joey hate/Tallis defending.

Figures as much. Must explain why it was also ok for Tallis to call the referee a f**king cheat and yet for Joey to do it, it's suddenly deserving of harsh punishment etc.

I'm neither pro nor anti Andrew Johns. I don't think any player would deserve any more then a fine or a one match suspension for swearing at a touchie. ESPECIALLY when the touchie just made the wrong decision and in turn cost you one last chance at a win.

I still can't see how you can justify throwing a dangerous object at a bartender though? Drunk or not. That behaviour is inexcusable.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is 2006 now! Tallis did his crime in 2000 in a SOO match which is a entire different ball game. Many things go unpunished in SOO!

mxlegend99

Referee
People didn't think less of him for it. That's my main point. People think Joey was out of line to do it... yet he's not the first guy to react... and it was definitely for a reason.

I just think it's in most players natures to react to being ripped off. Some hide it better then others. Joey had it building up in the match. He reacted. He's human.

I think a lot of people bagging on him are doing so through some sort of biased agenda. Whether they hate him specifically, hate NSW or whatever. Sure some people are offended and think less of him. But most don't seem t o care when other people do the same sh*t.

dubby said:
What a joke.

One A Johns has proven that there are favourites at the NRL and those who are not.

I cannot stand this guy. His attitude towards officials and even towards his own team mates is pathetic. He gets away with it because the media, in particular CH9 have driven up his status as apparent no1 player in the game.

Well excuse me, I thought the best player would have to contribute some sort of sportsmanship to the game, not carry on a like total fool whenever things didnt go his way.

Andrew Johns is a poor role model and a bad example of a player. The consequences of this are going to be great.

As for the Knights fans rejoicing in glee that the only wheel in their machine that works is returning; I hope some of you can accept the fact that Johns is a sook and a child.
Blah blah blah..wank wank wank

mickdo said:
Yeah, you're good at that part...
At least i aint been hanging out in every Johnstopic day and night....Like some kind of loser who sit on his ass all day...sooo surprised to see you started this topic..TOSSER!

grouch

First Grade
lol holla you twat - you've made 50 posts in the last 5 days during the Johns orgy. How sore your loser ass must be.

The most absolutely nauseating chapter of this despicable saga is yet to take place. Chief and Matty at 9.30. *shudder*

Hutty1986

Immortal
mxlegend99 said:
So it must be related to QLD/NSW alot of the Joey hate/Tallis defending.

Figures as much. Must explain why it was also ok for Tallis to call the referee a f**king cheat and yet for Joey to do it, it's suddenly deserving of harsh punishment etc.

I'm neither pro nor anti Andrew Johns. I don't think any player would deserve any more then a fine or a one match suspension for swearing at a touchie. ESPECIALLY when the touchie just made the wrong decision and in turn cost you one last chance at a win.

I still can't see how you can justify throwing a dangerous object at a bartender though? Drunk or not. That behaviour is inexcusable.

Couldn't agree more mate

mickdo

Coach
Macca616 said:
Pointless post there Mick - it just adds to your growing rep
'Growing rep' says the 13 year old clown who thinks hearsay can be part of a defence after having pled guilty :lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up :lol:

mickdo

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
At least i aint been hanging out in every Johnstopic day and night....Like some kind of loser who sit on his ass all day...sooo surprised to see you started this topic..TOSSER!
You've got more posts in here than me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Clown

Macca616

Juniors
Oh please do I need to keep educating you moron??

Hearsay goes to a little thing called MITIGATION which is precisely how johns got the charge downgraded.

Stick to your times tables mick

Macca616

Juniors
I deny that was what happened behind closed doors and if you believe everything you read in the papers then there is absolutely no hope for you.

I have read the transcript of last night so dont pretend to babble on about something you know nothing about. Both you and mick diablo should stick to keno or something like that

mickdo

Coach
Macca616 said:
Oh please do I need to keep educating you moron??

Hearsay goes to a little thing called MITIGATION which is precisely how johns got the charge downgraded.

Stick to your times tables mick
You are an idiot, and a prize one at that.

Macca616

Juniors
Hmm, that seems like your solution whenever you have lost an argument to me Mick, to go for the name calling. Very mature

mickdo

Coach
Macca616 said:
Hmm, that seems like your solution whenever you have lost an argument to me Mick, to go for the name calling. Very mature
Well, it's better than spouting total shyte the way you always do. Get off daddy's computer now before he catches you!

Macca616

Juniors
Why cant you get some new material Latin Mick? You use that one all the time and its just boring. Some imagination mate - cmon you can do it.

mickdo

Coach
Macca616 said:
Why cant you get some new material Latin Mick? You use that one all the time and its just boring. Some imagination mate - cmon you can do it.
What's wrong with me repeating the truth? If it hurts you so much you can go and get mummy to give you a cuddle. :cry: