What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ive had 2 OJs, and an iced water with a slice of lemon

Im goona have a few tomorrow though, Parra slapping the storm about, and Australia going 1-0 in the ashes, cant wait

anyone seen ponting, the gloves are off

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ive had 2 OJs, and an iced water with a slice of lemon

Im goona have a few tomorrow though, Parra slapping the storm about, and Australia going 1-0 in the ashes, cant wait

anyone seen ponting, the gloves are off
Good enough for me mate, you are very rarely wrong PB :cool:

Spike

First Grade
It did. When they come back from the break and show the replays, watch Strauss's fingers carefully

Ridders

Coach
I'm convinced the ball touches the ground. Amazing stuff. Why did they not check 3rd umpire? They did it with Punter when he didn't even edge it. f**ken BS.

First Katich is out of a no ball and now Hughes is dudded. Great Ashes cricket.

Ridders

Coach
The amazing thing is with Ponting's dismissal, it was clear the ball carried, yet they still referred it. This one was touch and go all the way yet they don't even check.

Engine

Juniors
Inzaman Ul Haq made a great decsion in walking off against these merkins. This is f**king disgraceful....strauss' wrist bounces in an upward motion. The ball bounced and pushed his f**king wrists up.

He would have known that it bounced. I know it is against LU rules, but I'll say it. Strauss is a *edit*

Last edited by a moderator: