What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

TheParraboy

Staff member
im just doing some sums here in my head, we have 445 to go, with 8 wickets and 5 sessions remaining, weather pending

thats about 89 runs per session

if we can be around 3/280 at stumps tonight, gee its sets up a nice little day tomorrow

Ridders

Coach
Ponting imo is the absolute key. If he doesn't make a BIG hundred, we are no chance. No one else in the batting line up really fills me with any confidence.

El Diablo

Post Whore
another wrong decision

Hussey didn't hit it replays show

ridiculous umpiring

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
Well considering Ponting's dismissal in the first innings, that was probably one of the umpires better decisions.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Jeez i can't wait for Punter's post match press conference.

Well if i was Punter i would be Saying Hopefully at the next match the weather doesn't get involved and the umpires actually get a decision right we may have a chance then and here is my $10,000...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well if i was Punter i would be Saying Hopefully at the next match the weather doesn't get involved and the umpires actually get a decision right we may have a chance then and here is my $10,000...

ahhh self imposed fine aka brad fitler style :D

Latest posts