What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

Spike

First Grade
I've put money on the draw so I shouldn't be really complaining about Johnson but it's hard not to

TheParraboy

Staff member
cook and strauss will beat their record 229 opening partnership today I reckon, theres nothing bothering them at all

Yeah I am going to come back in three hours, I would rather watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - the feature film rather than the Siddle, Johnson and Cook show.

Red Bear

Referee
Siddle was the only one who looked threatening in the slightest and he didnt bowl very well.
Hilfy was tight but not threatening.
Johnson was a disgrace, could've easily gone for more runs than he did
Hauritz - meh

Not bowling to the ground and conditions in the slightest and that comes back to the captain. Hauritz round the wicket with the slope going from the off to the leg side for the batsmen? Dumb dumb dumb, of course the ball will drift to leg, and he is being easily picked off. Bowl him the other end so he can at least take the ball away from them a bit.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hauritz to Cook, no run, drives this smoothly out to cover, but that's exactly where Hauritz wants Cook driving - feeling for it outside off. He does love a feel, Cook

You have to wonder about some of these commentators..