What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

eddiesmith

Juniors
Match over (bowling anyway) you would imagine and quite possibly his series, seems anyone with him in their fantasy sides will need him to star with the bat :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Of Course now Johnson will bowl the next 10 overs all pies!

Probably.

He's an enigma - he can bowl like crap, but he does have an uncanny knack of taking wickets, even when bowling poorly.

If Binga can keep his pre-injury form and comes back into the side, I reckon it'll do wonders for Johnson. He won't have to be Australia's main go-to guy and he can relax a bit.

Y2Eel

First Grade
So Johnson takes the wicket and instead of keeping the pressure on the new Batsmen he bowls pies and is hit for a four top stuff...

Y2Eel

First Grade
You seem almost surprised...

Not surprised, glad i didnt put money on us winning now though..

He is going at 7 an over and as i type he has been pulled but i bet he gets a run instead of north now cos he is going at 2 an over and thats not acceptable by Ponting...

Tommy Smith

Referee
That donkey looked like getting out every delivery.

Not a no.3's arsehole.

Thank f**k Australia's bowling attack is all arse because our batting line-up is ordinary.

Y2Eel

First Grade
That donkey looked like getting out every delivery.

Not a no.3's arsehole.

Thank f**k Australia's bowling attack is all arse because our batting line-up is ordinary.

About time Hilfenhaus was rewarded though he has been the only fast bowler keeping good line and length..

Y2Eel

First Grade
I forgot Macdonald was over there... Bloody is hopeless cant even pick up a ball without falling over..