What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2020

Bazal

Post Whore
Head is good enough, he just needs to learn that you don't have to hit every ball. Has a serious desire to feel bat on ball all the time. That was an unnecessary shot

Bazal

Post Whore
We're more than 1 player away...

Tbh I think fatalising these tests after the year we've had is a bit silly, to be kind.

We'd played no Tests for ages and most of them weren't playing much Shield either, thanks to CA. The balance is still not right...I like Green but with him there we have three number six bats in the top six. Do we need an all rounder over a genuine number five bat? I don't reckon we do.

Wade needs to go, maybe mend the bridges with a guy like Uzi for the middle order. Green is a case by case selection. Head to six long term.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lolol, how wonderfully predictable. These mongs are a fast bowler injury away from being Bangladesh.
Another superb innings from Travis 'superstar' Head!

eagles4eva

First Grade
India's first inning showed how bad a keeper Payne is, standing so far back...I know we never dump captains but seriously he isn't a good keeper...If he fails here when do you blood Josh Philippe