What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at Perth Dec 14-18 2018 - AUSTRALIA WON BY 146 RUNS

typicalfan

Coach
This is what I was talking about Pete. You can be aggressive without being a total merkin. That was the perfect mix.

Also glad Paine has shit on the nice guy image a bit.
This is truth. If the line is stepped over then you act appropriately but if it isn't then what is the problem?

How could sandpaper gate be construed to be a cultural problem if it is an isolated incident?

They say don't fire up Kohli but what Kohli did is light a fire under the Aussies and we finally saw something.

I think he needs to be given a chance at redemption at least. What he does with that is up to him.
He has to earn his spot in the team, not just given it back though.
He's already earned it compared to everyone else in the side x10

Edit batsman not named Steve Smith*

Pommy

Coach
How good is test cricket?!?!?

India vs Australia...NZ vs SL and Pakistan last week.

The powers that be need stop worrying. Stop tinkering. A contest between bat and ball...nothing better.

Merry Xmas.

Until we get a garbage pitch in Melbourne next week and everyone is more interested in the BBL.
Perth has been a great contest.

mozza91

Coach
Warner walks back into the side comfortably and will immediately improve our top order. It’ll offend snowflakes like Whately and our Kiwi friend but they’ll just have to deal with it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
images
I had a f**king hearty lol at this

JJ

Immortal
I think he needs to be given a chance at redemption at least. What he does with that is up to him.
He has to earn his spot in the team, not just given it back though.
Sure, but he needs to change, don't think he has any insight or gets that it's more than the sandpaper - he talks about lines, but has no understanding of where they might be

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Interesting and predictable observation - Australia win test, and El Perdedor makes a appearance in the cricket forum... guess Eels forum members are spared his shit for longer, one bonus of being a shithouse team?

Latest posts