What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

Bazal

Post Whore
I watched it live. Hazelwood said more than 5 words. The audio and quote are an excerpt. He complained the bat hitting the ground.

Stop arguing from ignorance.

You're right, you'll beat me with experience :roll:

redvscotty

First Grade
A couple of things taken from the whole Aus V NZ series of 2015/2016 in both Countries.

Australia are better cricketers.
New Zealand are better whingerers... .about EVERYTHING.

Spirit of Cricket.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Aussies have lost their line since the Southee dismissal though.

Yeah, Henry leaving the short stuff around the wicket and throwing the bat at anything in his arc in between blocking. Valuable knock. Frustrating for the bowlers. The ol' duck block bash.

Hoping NZ get to 200 odd lead so I've got cricket to watch this evening and maybe tomorrow morning.
Sick of these 4 day Tests.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haha foul mouthed rant. What a beat up! He shouldn't have sworn but seriously, it's five words...

Funny hearing Ian Smith say you have to accept the umpire's decision and get on with it

He hasn't stopped bitching since Adelaide

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hopefully both an incorrect no ball call wicket and an "it could have come from anywhere" third umpire would be nice to keep this partnership going well after tea.

NZ win if that happens. They are already a chance now with our batting prone to collapses.