What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

I wouldn't worry too much. They're good bowlers and most class bowlers come good after a shit patch.

Swing bowlers will overdo it when they can't move the ball. Look at Siddle when the ball doesn't move, he is pus on two legs. Might bowl economically and tie up an end most days, but you can't count f**k all on him taking a swathe of key wickets like Haze, Patto or Starc can. And when he gets punished, he gets f**king punished.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I wouldn't worry too much. They're good bowlers and most class bowlers come good after a shit patch.

Swing bowlers will overdo it when they can't move the ball. Look at Siddle when the ball doesn't move, he is pus on two legs. Might bowl economically and tie up an end most days, but you can't count f**k all on him taking a swathe of key wickets like Haze, Patto or Starc can. And when he gets punished, he gets f**king punished.

And yet, with tests against England, New Zealand and the Windies, Sids is averaging low 20's in his last 5 tests.

I agree Sids is not as good as Hazelwood and Patto by a long way - but he is ahead of Boult and Southee right now on form by a long way too.

blaza88z

Coach
lmao, I can't believe Wagner got a 5'fer in the first inning bowling this sort of rubbish

he'd be going for 15 runs an over in a ODI game

Iafeta

Referee
How good is Ranmore Martinez going. Old mate still wanted to give Warner out. Had to be persuaded to overturn it

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So a little over a third of the way there. Lots of wickets in hand. Good position to be in. I was furiously refreshing cricinfo during that last over though lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
Australia 2-0

Only saving grace for NZ is 2 early wickets and put the likes of Voges and Marsh under pressure

shame really, the way they were going thought NZ would put on another 60-80 odd to make a real game of it