What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Cross seam bouncers when the ball isn't even 10 overs old is rubbish, it doesn't matter what format you're playing

Well, it works. Deal with it. Because Neil will go home to his incredibly hot wife happy with his performance in this match.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Australia 2-0

Only saving grace for NZ is 2 early wickets and put the likes of Voges and Marsh under pressure

shame really, the way they were going thought NZ would put on another 60-80 odd to make a real game of it

If Southee Henry and Boult had not given away so man rruns, it could still be game on.

Whatever works I guess.

Pie chuckers take wickets all the time. If a loose delivery coaxes the bat into a shit or rash shot to get himself out, it's no less effective than a well pitched delivery that beats them all ends up and uproots middle stump.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Whatever works I guess.

Pie chuckers take wickets all the time. If a loose delivery coaxes the bat into a shit or rash shot to get himself out, it's no less effective than a well pitched delivery that beats them all ends up and uproots middle stump.

Yep.

I am just amazed at all the surprise that the tactic works well.

Leg theory is nothing new. Jardine, Chappelli and Lloyd made it quite famous before Wagnerline.

Last edited:

2 weeks

Coach
Can't have different rules for different players bruh

Wade average 40 in first class and 34 in test cricket = shit
Nevill average 41 in first class and 28 in test cricket = good

I feel safe with Neville in the side, regardless of his batting numbers so far

In the end i actually pittied Wade

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yep.

I am just amazed at all the surprise that the tactic works well.

Leg theory is nothing new. Jardine, Chappelli and Lloyd made it quite famous before Wagnerline.

Its a decent strategy because if you stack the onside it becomes very difficult to score runs. Hopefully we just ignore him and put the pressure back on him to take wickets and just f**king smoke anything full. Easier said than done

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I feel safe with Neville in the side, regardless of his batting numbers so far

In the end i actually pittied Wade

Yah Nevill is a good keeper but in this era keepers are also extra batsmen,nobody in this day and age gets selected purely for there keeping,if a keeper cannot bat they don't get selected,Nevill could be regarded as the greatest keeper of all time but if he averaged 15 with the bat in first class he wouldn't get picked in the first place.

Ya feel me playa

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Adam Gilchrist changed cricket forever,if ya can't bat as a keeper than it don't matter how good your keeping is cos you ain't getting selected bruh

Improve yo batting Nevill ya hoe

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Its a decent strategy because if you stack the onside it becomes very difficult to score runs. Hopefully we just ignore him and put the pressure back on him to take wickets and just f**king smoke anything full. Easier said than done

The runs be leaking ftom the other end. So ignoring Wagner is a valid strategy. Extra half hour taken before lunch, could be over before the NZ players get a free lunch.

Latest posts