What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test :: RSA vs AUS at Kingsmead, Durban - 6-10 March - Phil Hughes 115 and 160.

aussies1st

Staff member
Ripper of a ball by Hilfy. Funny enough Hilfy gets Siddle wicket aftere Siddle got his thanks to the dropped catches.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha! After bamboozling Kallis and DeVilliers last night with some great wrong'uns, Katich gets Harris with a rank half tracker

Katich>McGain

IanG

Coach
Harris out. Caught by Peter Siddle off the bowling of Simon Katich bowling his chinamans

Assuming Australia win this test the changes for the dead rubber 3rd test I'd like to see are...

IN: McGain (got to see what he can do at test level before Ashes)
Magoffin (seam bowler to replace Siddle)

OUT: McDonald (need to see what McGain can do)
Siddle (rest, don't want foot injury to get worse before Ashes)

Bigfella

Coach
Assuming Australia win this test the changes for the dead rubber 3rd test I'd like to see are...

IN: McGain (got to see what he can do at test level before Ashes)
Magoffin (seam bowler to replace Siddle)

OUT: McDonald (need to see what McGain can do)
Siddle (rest, don't want foot injury to get worse before Ashes)

Yep I think that may be wise. McGain needs match fitness coming back from injury.

McDonald may not play many more tests but has done a great job.

He might get some chances in England depending on injuries. Might be handy at Lords.