What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Roosters

bluefox68

Staff member
3 - Talakai - fantastic impact
2 - Iro - unsung hero
1 - Hynes - controlled attack

HM - Hazelton, Ramien

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hard to give points as mentioned.

In a game like that though it would be difficult for me to give points for impact over points for 80 minutes

So I'm going

3. Hynes
2. Katoa for his 193/96 run metres - that part of the Sharks game is so important and he was best of the Phenomenal Phive tonight
1. Ramien. Don't care about D lapses. What he is bringing to the side in terms of being a monster is too good to look past

SMs to Sifa, Tommy, McSkipper and Ronnie for keeping Young quiet and getting him all nervy. He was a danger man.

Last edited:

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Hard to give points as mentioned.

In a game like that though it would be difficult for me to give points for impact over points for 80 minutes

So I'm going

3. Hynes
2. Katoa for his 193/96 run metres - that part of the Sharks game is so important and he was best of the Phenomenal Phive tonight
1. Ramien. Don't care about D lapses. What he is bringing to the side in terms of being a monster is too good to look past

SMs to Sifa, Tommy, McSkipper and Ronnie for keeping Young quiet and getting him all nervy. He was a danger man.
He should forever be referred to as ‘McSkipper’ from now on

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Never noticed in your postings :)

Mind you, you're not that regular in the game threads are you? Correct me if wrong

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Never noticed in your postings :)

Mind you, you're not that regular in the game threads are you? Correct me if wrong
I always read them but don’t post a whole lot. It’s usually just a “I’m nervous” about 30mins before kickoff, then maybe a players name in capitals if they score, or the odd pessimistic comment after an error….
But yeah, not super frequently and nothing of real substance, haha