What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
3- Barnett
2- Tuivasa-Sheck
1- Fonua Blake

HM- Halasima, Egan, Walker

Grizzman

Juniors
Well that was heartbreaking!
3 Barnett - again.
2 TMM - could have been 2 but for the kicking errors. He's a tough bugger.
1 Montoya - honestly could have been anyone but till e went off, he's was having an awesome game.

HM Everyone else. No one really let us down. The effort was there and Halasima looks the goods!

Sheesh what a game.
They gave it everything and when they do i can handle a loss.

3. AFB. I know hes sooked it up a bit lately but he was enourmous
2. Barnett. Leadership was unreal
1. Walker. Had to do evertything in every position

shinobi

Juniors
3 barnett
2 afb
1 for the new fulla leka. Hope he stays in the team as firepower off the bench

Izz

Bench
Still gutted

3 - Barnett
2 - Walker
1 - Halasima - the greatest Warriors' debut I can remember

HM - Lussick for bouncing straight back up after taking that shot from Kikau

Also, Kikau is a cat. I haven't watched a ton of Bulldogs game footage this season, but in every game I've seen, he's stayed down at least once in an attempt to milk a penalty. And was true to form yesterday

Meth

Staff member
Also, Kikau is a cat. I haven't watched a ton of Bulldogs game footage this season, but in every game I've seen, he's stayed down at least once in an attempt to milk a penalty. And was true to form yesterday

we do that too

Rich102

Staff member
3 Barnett
2 TMM
1 AFB

CHT had a rocks and diamonds game.
Roger had his best game this year.
Montoya and Pompey had good games - but really lack pace.
Thought Lussick went well.
If Taine was on the bench rather than Jazz I think we would have got the points.
We really lack pace, really.

Big Marn

Bench
3 Barnett
2 Walker
1 Capewell

Key moment for me was Lussick stealing the play the ball. We should have scored frim that set. Also the kid should have got the ball more. They kept going left.

nswarrior

Juniors
3 Barnett
2 TMM
1 AFB

CHT had a rocks and diamonds game.
Roger had his best game this year.
Montoya and Pompey had good games - but really lack pace.
Thought Lussick went well.
If Taine was on the bench rather than Jazz I think we would have got the points.
We really lack pace, really.
Agree, we are the slowest team in the comp, and we need to change that to be genuine contenders

Weird I am not as unhappy as I thought I'd be. Great efforts all over the park.

03. Barnett.
02. Walker.
01. TMM.

HM: Montoya before injury. Halasima for a good debut.

taste2taste

Juniors
The NRL has come out Sunday morning and said the Warriors should have been given a penalty for the late shot.

Aren't warroirs fans sick of being robbed every week ? They never get 50/50 calls because the refs know they won't cop any heat from fans or media.

Anyways, you have some great kids coming through, Joey Johns was wetting his pants on the Sunday Footy Show talking about the potential of Leka Halasima

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Barbett
2- Walker
1- Halasima

no DMs, everyone put in. Think Lussick deserves a shout out too for basically playing in the middle for a large chunk of the second half when we were down on troops and everyone had to reshuffle.

Latest posts