What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v warriors

millersnose

Post Whore
3-seymour
2-noddy
1-pom

gallen would have got the 3 if anyone was awake to his offloads

inverse

3- mitch brown - way under average

Weaponhead

Coach
3 - Seymour - very clever game. Kicked well and is working the set plays nicely
2 - Gallen - thought he was Gavin Miller in the first half with awful results. Second half made 120m and bent the Warriors line at will
1 - Misi - got us going foward with great DH running. he has improved markedly over the past month.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Same as Weaponhead.

3. Buster - The cream is starting to rise to the top.
2. Gallen - Can't leave him out like millers did because those around him weren't awake. Made 189 metres for the game. 30 tackles. 8 offloads.
1. Misi - Has taken himself up a few gears for sure. He sends the enthusiasm metre off the scale this dude.

3. Luke Covell -- strong game in attack
2. Noddy -- doing some cleaver things now that a bit of the pressure is off
1. Gallen -- always getting his hand on the ball and making metres

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Luke Covell -- strong game in attack
2. Noddy -- doing some cleaver things now that a bit of the pressure is off
1. Gallen -- always getting his hand on the ball and making metres

Yep.

BeaverCleaver.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Others might not understand but I get it Mrs Beaver.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

squiddy

Juniors
3 Gallen - busted his guts out all game , sure some of his offloads were a bit dusty but wa sit all his fault ?
2 Seymour - good solid game some great defence too
1 Misi or Noddy take your pick

azzah72

Bench
3. Seymour
2. Kimmorley
1. Anderson

Everyone else was average, dropping the balls, giving penalties etc etc

Special mention the backline except brown, tried hard in attack and went ok in defence.

Poor brown can be hot and cold can't he?

Stalefish

Juniors
Poor brown can be hot and cold can't he?

The whole team was shocking in the first half. Less than a 50% completion rate and thats where Brown and Gallen made a handful of errors. I think he's showing some great enterprise at fullback for us and I dont know where that leaves him when Kearney returns. Always looking to get involved and he's featured predominanetly in most of our impressive backline plays this last month.

His game play is not really suited to a winger.. Centre perhaps..?

azzah72

Bench
The whole team was shocking in the first half. Less than a 50% completion rate and thats where Brown and Gallen made a handful of errors. I think he's showing some great enterprise at fullback for us and I dont know where that leaves him when Kearney returns. Always looking to get involved and he's featured predominanetly in most of our impressive backline plays this last month.

His game play is not really suited to a winger.. Centre perhaps..?

Yes i think Simmo's centre.

I wouldn't get rid of misi atm, he's doing well.

spider

Coach
3 - anderson (thought he had a strong game and gets better each week)
2 - buster - looks sharp when standing deep off the ball
1 - misi - for the same effort / metres as last week

inverse

browny - fix the confidence mate, then the hands will follow

spider

Coach
misi?
do sideways metres count?
dummy half runs alone he shot 11 times for 106m - i dont see sideways running there, nor did i last night when he was hitting into the fowards on 1st and 2nd tackle

im sure the coach and his forwards were extremely grateful

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3 Degois He saved 2 tries & changed the play twice at pivotal moments, hit like a fridge & linked well.
2 Buster Fantastic game . I'm frothing at the mouth for him to take Noddys spot.
1. Gal I disagree with the coach who said he was poor after origin 1. he was great again after origin 2

Noddy was adequate & should hold his spot unless barrett arrives. He is too much of a target & his 10 missed tackles are evident of that. His kicking is not up to scratch & he is still not making breaks. Good luck dogs. 3 years of nothing on the way.

Ausguy

Coach
dummy half runs alone he shot 11 times for 106m - i dont see sideways running there, nor did i last night when he was hitting into the fowards on 1st and 2nd tackle

im sure the coach and his forwards were extremely grateful

fair call, i was frustrated with last nights game... you may sense that in my posts. anyway il get over it... did the forwards go missing do you think? we were lucky last night and have been many times this year, i fear for the rest of the year unless we mix it up a bit...

was anyone else thinking that instead of going to the 2nd man all the time off a prop passin it back to noddy that we should maybe hit a gap and run at a hole?

spider

Coach
fair call, i was frustrated with last nights game... you may sense that in my posts. anyway il get over it... did the forwards go missing do you think? we were lucky last night and have been many times this year, i fear for the rest of the year unless we mix it up a bit...
i agree, especially the first half was frustrating. But they still managed to cross the line another 3 times in the second 40

i wouldnt say the forawrds went missing, i would put it down to misi wanted to cement that spot in the top grade. His metres from DH were equally spread across both halves

has an agressive attitude and doesnt fear running it hard - maybe his centre partner could take a lead.....

as i said - i thought the warriors defended well. They really needed that win last night

was anyone else thinking that instead of going to the 2nd man all the time off a prop passin it back to noddy that we should maybe hit a gap and run at a hole?
i dont mind it actually, but would like to see a line run off the inside shoulder of the prop turning it back to create a bit more doubt defensively - on the left say bird running the line.

Also it gives seymour and the outside backs a tad more time build momentum

Ausguy

Coach
the 2nd man plays they were doing were ok however they were runing out of room and almost went over the sideline numerous times, a cut out to misi was on as well

oh and regarding simmos runs at the line... yes still soft.... but geez i was very very happy to see him clutch that try with 20 to go...

spider

Coach
that pass to misi was around the ankles - so meh, as one poster has said, "see jarrod hayne"

running out of room last night was more a credit to the warriors where as in previous weeks i thought we were not executing the drills well enough (holding the pass too long)

Latest posts