What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

36 years and the first time I've been ashamed of our Club

CrazyEel

Bench
Ha. Take a closer look at my post history. ;-)
I remember you and all your smartarse wisecracks from election time but I stand by my statement. I don't see anything wrong with sarcastic humour. Beside, it's all relative to the bogans posting around you.

offside ref

Juniors
Next april and from what I know so far the choice will be this board or going back to a group being organised by Fitzy which included Gerrard.

Usually only around 3,000 of the 50,000 members vote but last elections I think it was somewhere around 9,000 because 3p organised a large voting bloc.

IMO regardless of the farkups from this board they will be returned simply because there is a very large group of long term members, of which I am one, who will never vote to allow a return of Fitzy under any circumstances.

damn doesn't really give you much hope i to cant bring myself to vote in fitzy either. maybe we will have to give this mob time to get it right lets just hope they learn from there mistakes before its to late.

KHG

Juniors
We need some good professional truly independent people to stand.

I dont post on here very often but i am eligible to vote at the upcoming elections in both football and leagues clubs. In the other thread, parra future (col green) said he is going to run. He also replied to suitman on here that he is independant. It was in the thread about ando being sacked.

CrazyEel

Bench
Very true CE, very true.... what do we do till that day I wonder..?
Ignore the loudest noises as they always come from the emptiest of vessels.

For me it's just keep clear head, open eyes, open ears and a closed mouth, strange I know but I found I never learnt anything while I was doing the talking :lol:

I think it will be clearer later down the track when all the hysteria settles and the facts start leaking out, plenty of time left yet as long as we keep an open mind.

Gronk

Staff member
We need some good professional truly independent people to stand.

Haha that's what everyone thought they were getting with 3P. I'm not going to sit and say I told you all so. But f**k me did I cop it when I dared question their credibility leading up to the elections.

eels81236

Bench
Haha that's what everyone thought they were getting with 3P. I'm not going to sit and say I told you all so. But f**k me did I cop it when I dared question their credibility leading up to the elections.

Did YOU cop it? As Nolls'y would say, "What about me"!!
Although I did lead with my chin once or twice and if you are going to do that then expect to get hit.

Gronk

Staff member
Did YOU cop it? As Nolls'y would say, "What about me"!!
Although I did lead with my chin once or twice and if you are going to do that then expect to get hit.

No complaints here mate. My comment was more about how I was in the minority pre-election and now the numbers of those who share similar suspicions about objectives and agendas have increased dramatically.

eels81236

Bench
No complaints here mate. My comment was more about how I was in the minority pre-election and now the numbers of those who share similar suspicions about objectives and agendas have increased dramatically.

Yes. There were certainly few of us. ;-)
The "cool gang" has become much larger in recent times. :cool:

Yes. There were certainly few of us. ;-)
The "cool gang" has become much larger in recent times. :cool:

Cool gang?? Nothings cool about some of the language that's used by the cool gang. I'm not talking about you but just the people with so much anmosity is crazy and a very bad look.

Anyway, I don't think anyone else has got a hope in hell of getting rid of the current board.

eels81236

Bench
Cool gang?? Nothings cool about some of the language that's used by the cool gang. I'm not talking about you but just the people with so much anmosity is crazy and a very bad look.

Anyway, I don't think anyone else has got a hope in hell of getting rid of the current board.

Sorry Buddy. Cool gang was obviously used tongue in cheek.

The sh*t slinging has been going back and forth for over 2 years. You may recall (if you really wish to ;-)) that DF has been called some preposterous things on here including by the guy who seemed to be copping the most last night, if I'm not mistaken. Now Terry is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself. I'm sure that he wouldn't fire the bullets he has previously without wearing a bullet proof vest.

The Eels soap opera continues.... :(

forward pass

Coach
Didn't Hadley say last night on Mad Monday that the elections are going to take place in December now ?? I missed the first bit of what he said but I am sure he said that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Didn't Hadley say last night on Mad Monday that the elections are going to take place in December now ?? I missed the first bit of what he said but I am sure he said that.

well the football club AGM has always been December and if there's a challenge, which I believe there will be (steered by Dennis Fitzgerald) it will be for the football club board.

cgee221

Juniors
well the football club AGM has always been December and if there's a challenge, which I believe there will be (steered by Dennis Fitzgerald) it will be for the football club board.

If they stage a coup there could that potentially push some of our FC Board Members onto the LC Board?