What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

36 years and the first time I've been ashamed of our Club

IFR33K

Coach
No mate they were Daniels signings.

Kevin Kingston was not a salary cap issue.

Mate with all due respect to yourself and all on this site, I come on here to get your opinions and feed it back to those in power. I dont get paid, I do it because I believe I was involved in something positive for the future of this club. I could not give a f**k about what any of you think of me, but my only agenda is to have this club back on top again, and some of the sh*t and disrespect I get and give back in return, is really questioning whether this is worth while.

With all respect Eel81236 I have not read all your post above, as the medication is kicking in before I go in hospital for an operation tomorrow,I will have a squizz on Wednesday and get back to you. I am no diplomat and have no intensions of becoming one, but we did say or I said I would continue to cpome on this site and voice your opinion to the boards, but if I want to be in a stink every night, I'll go and kick the Rebels front gate in. I enjoy spirited banter, but I am not going to be called a liar.

bullsh*t. The NRL said we will be over the cap, Kev Kingston said the club tried keeping him. The only way he could of been retained, was if someone was to be released. And who were they going to release?????

You are just clutching at straws, in attempt to sweeten the fans over.

Ratchy

Juniors
bullsh*t. The NRL said we will be over the cap, Kev Kingston said the club tried keeping him. The only way he could of been retained, was if someone was to be released. And who were they going to release?????

Your source?

offside ref

Juniors
If you want the board to change you simply have to vote them out, are you going to do that or are you asking others to do it for you?

what do i have to do to vote in the football club elections as i dont live in sydney i do have a season ticket does that get me a vote? i can vote in the leagues club elections.

lets just hope whatever happens its in the best intrest in the club.

CrazyEel

Bench
what do i have to do to vote in the football club elections as i dont live in sydney i do have a season ticket does that get me a vote? i can vote in the leagues club elections.

lets just hope whatever happens its in the best intrest in the club.
To change the NRL board you need to vote in the leagues club elections, the footbal club does'nt control the NRL side. To be eligible to vote in the leagues club elections you have to have been a member for 3 years.

IFR33K

Coach
Just because it was published in an article that doesn't make it factual either.....

Yeah your right, Kev Kingston made it up so DA looks good, and it was my imagination playing up, when I recall reading the NRL saying the eels will be over the cap, because of Kev Kingston and the bonuses, and that current players couldn't take a pay cut.](*,)](*,)](*,)

IIRC, wasnt it Ozzy that recruited tahu back. Maybe if that wasnt the case, Kevvy could of stayed on

offside ref

Juniors
thanks crazy eel i will vote in the leagues club election i voted again for sure. when is the election? who's running?

strider

Post Whore

we did release Weller Hauraki during the off season - that alone would have made the necessary cap space .... I am not in the know, but i don't think it would have been impossible to make some moves ..... i remember at the time ppl saying the club believed Kinga was expendable because Mitchell was set to go - unfortunately he didn't go until round 21 :?

spartan2153

Juniors
Hey terry did you hget intpo a punch up at last years major semi final because you barged your way thru a lift when there was a disabled man waiting to get in

go f**k yourself as well as 3p

eels81236

Bench
No mate they were Daniels signings.

Kevin Kingston was not a salary cap issue.

Mate with all due respect to yourself and all on this site, I come on here to get your opinions and feed it back to those in power. I dont get paid, I do it because I believe I was involved in something positive for the future of this club. I could not give a f**k about what any of you think of me, but my only agenda is to have this club back on top again, and some of the sh*t and disrespect I get and give back in return, is really questioning whether this is worth while.

With all respect Eel81236 I have not read all your post above, as the medication is kicking in before I go in hospital for an operation tomorrow,I will have a squizz on Wednesday and get back to you. I am no diplomat and have no intensions of becoming one, but we did say or I said I would continue to cpome on this site and voice your opinion to the boards, but if I want to be in a stink every night, I'll go and kick the Rebels front gate in. I enjoy spirited banter, but I am not going to be called a liar.

The last thing I want is to start an argument and I am certainly not calling you a liar. Your input just seems to diifer to what has been stated by the board, NRL, KevinK, his teamates and what I would call "logic" on more than one issue.
If everyone thought the same then the world would be a boring place.

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
thanks crazy eel i will vote in the leagues club election i voted again for sure. when is the election? who's running?
Next april and from what I know so far the choice will be this board or going back to a group being organised by Fitzy which included Gerrard.

Usually only around 3,000 of the 50,000 members vote but last elections I think it was somewhere around 9,000 because 3p organised a large voting bloc.

IMO regardless of the farkups from this board they will be returned simply because there is a very large group of long term members, of which I am one, who will never vote to allow a return of Fitzy under any circumstances.

CrazyEel

Bench
we did release Weller Hauraki during the off season - that alone would have made the necessary cap space .... I am not in the know, but i don't think it would have been impossible to make some moves ..... i remember at the time ppl saying the club believed Kinga was expendable because Mitchell was set to go - unfortunately he didn't go until round 21 :?
Didn't Stagger reveal awhile back that DA told Ossie to let him go when he asked if he wanted to keep him?

strider

Post Whore
Didn't Stagger reveal awhile back that DA told Ossie to let him go when he asked if he wanted to keep him?
yeah - apparently, ossie asked ando if he wanted something to be done to make room and ando said no .... it was a judgement call at the time - Kinga went on to better things when he got a start at Penrith, but who was to know the future? (of course I'll give myself pats on teh back cos I was always calling for Kinga to start for us :D :lol:)

mind you - I find it funny how all these tidbits come out when Ando starts to get on the nose in certain circles and the whispers all flow :lol:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Short memories.

I was just as ashamed during the 90's, when our once proud club turned into a f**king rabble on the field, allowed to by Denis who wouldn't spend his money.
When he did, he gave us pride again.

Some of you lot are emotional babies.
We sacked a coach who has done no more than Hagan did in REAL results. If not for Hayne, we would have been likely wooden spooners two years in succession.

f**k me, get over it.
I'm actually looking forward to next season now.

Suity

hear hear

CrazyEel

Bench
The last thing I want is to start an argument and I am certainly not calling you a liar. Your input just seems to diifer to what has been stated by the board, NRL, KevinK, his teamates and what I would call "logic" on more than one issue.
If everyone thought the same then the world would be a boring place.
I'll pay you your dues eels81236, you have always argued your view and made you points with dignity and class and all credit to you.

CrazyEel

Bench
yeah - apparently, ossie asked ando if he wanted something to be done to make room and ando said no .... it was a judgement call at the time - Kinga went on to better things when he got a start at Penrith, but who was to know the future? (of course I'll give myself pats on teh back cos I was always calling for Kinga to start for us :D :lol:)

mind you - I find it funny how all these tidbits come out when Ando starts to get on the nose in certain circles and the whispers all flow :lol:
Yes, that is somewhat coincidental :-k

Latest posts