What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 6 - wales v australia

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
If you have to ask that miguel then what's the point in my replying to it?

OK, I understand that it provides the following:

(a) a high class fixture for Wales, of which they don't get many
(b) a glimpse of the almighty Australians in the north of Wales

Unfortunately, I think Wales would be much better off playing in a Eurocup. And of course, large incentives (quotas) for Welsh players in the ESL.

France, who did not qualify this time, winning against Scotland, Ireland and having a decent game against England will do much more for the image of the game and for the moral of the supporters than going down 50 - 6 infront of a half empty stadium in Paris.

Playing quality opposition obviously raises one's level - we see this with the Brits and Kiwis in the NRL, but all the more so on a weekly basis than one off test matches.

As a tennis player I always get a kick out of playing someone better than myself, but only up until a certain point. If you put me up against a professional I will learn nothing.

Big Pete

Referee
well Farrah has had to leave the tour due to his mum being sick, will sheens rest Smith or get him to play? if he rests him who do we stick in at 9? I would have said Cronk but my suspicion is he and cherry evans would be the halves for this game

Sheens has announced Smith will play and will captain.

Apparently Smith was going to start anyway but with Farah out for the tournament he'll most likely play the majority of the game.

Sheens has also ruled Lockyer out.

Williams is also unlikely to play.

Panfas

Juniors
It is really a farce if channel 9 are not showing this game. I just checked yourtv.com.au and it is not listed. It is a full test match, just because we are playing Wales does not mean it is any less meaningful

adamkungl

Immortal
Is this on at 3:45 or 4:45 Sydney time...I got 4:45 when I converted the times a few weeks back but nrl.com is showing 3:45.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
From RL planet.

Rugby League Four Nations Australia TV Viewing Times

Game 5: England v New Zealand, Fox Sports 2 (Pay TV) Sunday 13th Nov 4.30am Sydney Time
Game 6: Wales v Australia, Fox Sports 1 (Pay TV) Monday 14th Nov 3am Sydney Time

adamkungl

Immortal
4:30am....that is the absolute worst...wonder if the pub will let me stay in there until 6am on the piss :lol:

AuDragon

Juniors
The game will be broadcast on Fox Sports 2 at 7:30 am (delayed)... :?
The game on Fox Sports 1 at 3am is Eng-NZ (live).

Nein will be showing the much more important "Good morning America weekend edition" at the time of the game... :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Latest posts