What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 6 - wales v australia

POPEYE

Coach
Part of any tv deal should be a written commitment to promote the game no matter how unfortunate the matchup.

langpark

First Grade
So Lockyer is being 'rested'. I wonder if he had a choice in the matter, you'd think he'd want play every last game that he could seeing as he's about to retire...

roughyedspud

Coach
well tim sheens said last week that lockyer was carrying a knock before the wembley game and sheens wanted to pull him...but lockyer effectively pulled rank and told him he was playing :lol:

Parra Pride

Referee
I think it's only on Fox, Nine don't usually show replays (excluding the second Friday night game, obviously).

innsaneink

Referee
f**king FOX are useless as 9.....got the same description for both games, I couldn't work out why Eng v NZ was on Sun morn AND Mon morn

Coastbloke

Bench
It's not on 9..

I was under the impression that 9 were going to show all Australian games and the Final..

Shame, but even the England vs NZ game looks like it's going to be a cracker..

9 have GEM and GO they could also use if they really wanted to. It's a joke..What's worse is that I can't really see them losing the rights in 2013..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nine is not showing any Rugby League this weekend in Vic.

NZ v Eng will be live on Foxsports
Aus v Wales will be a delayed telecast shown at 8am Monday morning.

This may change though as FoxSports is till showing that the next two days coverage at night is allocated to the Aus v Saf test which ended last night.

With any luck, the Aus v Wales game can be shown live then on FS2

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
So Lockyer is being 'rested'. I wonder if he had a choice in the matter, you'd think he'd want play every last game that he could seeing as he's about to retire...

I think it cheapens the jersey, that i is he is not injured.

The Australian team should always be the best available 17 players. The rest of the players in the squad should not get a game just because they are in the squad. I these players deserve a game as some argue, then they should of been picked originally in the top 17.

ceagle

Bench
Nine is not showing any Rugby League this weekend in Vic.

NZ v Eng will be live on Foxsports
Aus v Wales will be a delayed telecast shown at 8am Monday morning.

This may change though as FoxSports is till showing that the next two days coverage at night is allocated to the Aus v Saf test which ended last night.

With any luck, the Aus v Wales game can be shown live then on FS2
I don't think it matters what program is on at that time, they could of always put it on viewers choice if they really wanted to show it live.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
true, but I think with the test not being on, makes it even easier for them to show it live now.