What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 3-7 2019 - MATCH DRAWN

69-05-41

Juniors
Marsh-mallow Man would be the perfect replacement for both Marsh and Finch. Apparently he is a top bloke and puts in the hours in the nets. More importantly he retains the all important Marsh surname and brings all of Finch's key attributes.

Mitchell Finch.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How f**king bad are we going when we're talking about the Toyman ans Scissorhands who both copped tons of shit here over the years for being crap.

No chance.

And how the hell is adding Labuschange going to strengthen our squad ?

New selectors please ?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Apparently Bumrah referenced the first class scene in India too, so it obviously rattled them

Well according to Harsha (on ABC radio yesterday) there is a big debate in India at the moment about reducing the number of first class sides in India as it is perceived there are too many.

The argument from the side wanting a reduction is that there are too many players playing first class cricket who aren’t up to standard and they should be replicating the Australian system.

He made a great point, and something most of my cricketing mentors when I was playing used to say, in that at any one time we only have 66 players running around in a round of shield cricket ensuring it was only best of the best.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No doubt the selectors will drop Khawaja because he can't play spin and move Mitchy up to 3, Lasagne to bat 6.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Well according to Harsha (on ABC radio yesterday) there is a big debate in India at the moment about reducing the number of first class sides in India as it is perceived there are too many.

The argument from the side wanting a reduction is that there are too many players playing first class cricket who aren’t up to standard and they should be replicating the Australian system.

He made a great point, and something most of my cricketing mentors when I was playing used to say, in that at any one time we only have 66 players running around in a round of shield cricket ensuring it was only best of the best.
35 first grade sides and 2000 domestic matches!!!!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Labuschagne is probably marginally better than MMarsh, but so is a dead tree stump.
What part of we need batsmen do our selectors not get.

Wade's the form batsman at the moment, so why the hell not. Pretty much pick your poison at this stage anyway.

jargan83

Coach
Labuschagne?

Our selectors are deadset out of their god damn minds.

They want to persist with an experiment that failed but are too dumb to admit they made a mistake in the UAE.

Bazal

Post Whore
You merkins didn't trust me when i said ages ago that Matt Wade should play as a batsmen only and now everybody wants the great man in the team

Haynetrain wins again,im like Charlie Sheen and Winx,WINNING

Wait, Winx is on the Colombian Snow as well?