What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5/8 options

Munky

Coach
Any 14 needs to be able to defend at first grade level in the forwards be it edge or middle.

Schneider would make Soni Luke look like Trevor Gilmeister

Kilkenny

Coach
Any 14 needs to be able to defend at first grade level in the forwards be it edge or middle.

Schneider would make Soni Luke look like Trevor Gilmeister
I can’t say I took much notice of his limited outings with the Raiders and watched none of his time with Hull.

I had a bit of read of the main raiders forum on Schneider and it’s fair to say opinions were very much divided.

Some seemed to suggest he was solid in defence while others were not so convinced.

Either way I doubt we will see him as a 14 there are certainly others more credentialed.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I'm on the Laurie bandwagon. The couple of games he played at 6 for the Tigers late last season makes me think he could develop into a Cody Walker style 6...hopefully without the temperament issues.
I'm with you, he was smashing it at Panthers before he left, he will shine again back in Panther system.

It is also very obvious he loves the club, state of mind makes all the difference. A lesson that Laui will learn. Peach had already given Laui his take on how he ruined his career leaving and wished he never left. So glad Peach got a ring last year.

MugaB

Coach
I'm with you, he was smashing it at Panthers before he left, he will shine again back in Panther system.

It is also very obvious he loves the club, state of mind makes all the difference. A lesson that Laui will learn. Peach had already given Laui his take on how he ruined his career leaving and wished he never left. So glad Peach got a ring last year.
Everyone gets a ring, fairly sure 18th man got that bling too