What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 years Who will be the Superstar?

Spiltmilk said:
He has a fractured leg you dipsh*t of course he is going no where he's out for the season:x

he has been going no where all of last year, and the last legs of the 2005 season, was a reknowned premier leaguer from then on.

dipsh*t

Stonecutter

First Grade
From the sharks.

Fraser Anderson
Luke Douglas
Greg Bird
Brackin Henry ( been ripping it up in flegg from what I hear)

effnic

Bench
Aaron Groom
Michael Bani ( Watch this guy he is a dark version of Brett stewart)
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Matt Ballin

FMD!!! This is the one year where i can really say Manly have some bloody awesome depth.

petetheileet

First Grade
The Morris boys have each taken up jobs at the butter factory this year, once they finish their contract with them they will share the superstar tag

Bench
The title said superstars not just good players,so here goes,Caney,Hunt,Hoffman,Thurston,Farah,Burns and Mateo.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
there is a sign that HAyne and Chase Stanley will become to superstar wingers but it would be confusing if they played ib the same team as they look alike

Bazal

Post Whore
I can only name players from Parra and Canberra, given that I live in Canberra and don't get to see many of the younger kids from other clubs, but here goes...

Parra;

We have some much vaunted depth, and many of the guys will be good players, but for the superstar category I can only think of three names (and a fourth maybe) who have the talent to get that far IMO...Jarryd Hayne is a given too.

Feleti Mateo-We've seen what he can do in first grade. Very smart footballer with a hard running game out wide and some good skills. Does need to touch up his defence. Very Widders-like and will only get better.

Krisnan Inu-Reminds me a lot of Timana Tahu in the way he plays the game. Has all the skills, can kick and pass better than one of our halves (is looking at Brett Finch), and all the elusiveness that Tahu brought to the game.

Tony Williams-The player I compare Tony to is SBW (no relation), but bigger and stronger. Only in Flegg or maybe Premmies at this stage (I think he is about 19?), but has the talent to be huge. Of course, at that age there is always the chance he will vanish off the radar, but let's hope not.

The maybe player is Blake Green. He's a very, very good player with a mature head on his shoulders. He's got everything; kicking, passing, defence and a great running game, but has shown a tendency to make the wrong call under pressure at times. Time will tell if he can get that out of his game, either way he will be a good player.

Raiders;
Bronx Goodwin
Michael Dobson
William Zillman

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
bronx goodwin has not got what it takes to be a superstar,there will only be a handfull of players that will make the likes of Lockyer,Johns,Webke

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
in 5 years time, Brett Stewart will have about 130-140 tries if he continues to score as he does, and would still only be about 27-28 i think. He is def the fullback to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiltmilk
He has a fractured leg you dipsh*t of course he is going no where he's out for the season:x

Rabbitohs2005 said:
he has been going no where all of last year, and the last legs of the 2005 season, was a reknowned premier leaguer from then on.

dipsh*t
Rabbitohs2005, don't cry over Spiltmilk.

...I'll show myself out:( :arrow:

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Where Eagles Dare said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiltmilk

Rabbitohs2005, don't cry over Spiltmilk.

...I'll show myself out:( :arrow:
Very good wed:lol: .....Superstars in 5 years time..David Fa'alogo and Ralph Vale:cool:

Latest posts