What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70,000 screaming fans

Spark Plug

Juniors
might sound like a stupid question, but i've got category 3 tickets and they have seat numbers on it. Does that mean you have to sit in the allocated seats, or is it like a general admission ticket and you can sit wherever is available in those bays.

I ask cos i boguht GA tickets to the Tigers/Roosters final (which also had seat numbers printed on the tickets) and just sat wherever there was space .

cheers

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Your seats are allocated. However if there is plenty of room to move around you after the game starts you can move around.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Has anyone told Ticket about the Half Price thing from 1pm?

I just went on and the prices haven't changed.

Danish

Referee
Great offer, and it's a backup. But I've done that trip more times than I can count, and I wanted to stay in Syd that night. I still have two days to raise the return air fare. :D

I'm sure there'd be more than a few LU forumers who'd chip in to get you the f**k out of sydney... :p

If I were you though I'd wait for victory, then just sacrifice the next week of work to football and stick around till the grand final.

_Johnsy

Referee
Thanks for taking the hit on 99 for us... That would have been a rough one!

How did 2010 work out for you guys, jeeez the future really looks bright over at the swamp.

Enjoy 2011, 12, 13, 14,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest posts