What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70,000 screaming fans

Danish

Referee
Is it a nice day in Sydney town?

f**king perfect. mid 20s and not a cloud in the sky down the shire.

I'll be there in my roosters jersey.... So I suppose I'll be one of those guys too.

Going with a bunch of tigers fans so I'll be cheering for the dragons

WaznTheGreat

Referee
A Roosters fan cheering for the Dragons are you nuts?,you realise the Dragons will belt the hell out of the Roosters right? Roosters can't score on that defense,already proven twice this season.

Roosters only chance is if the Tigers make the GF

bmwpower

Juniors
A Roosters fan cheering for the Dragons are you nuts?,you realise the Dragons will belt the hell out of the Roosters right? Roosters can't score on that defense,already proven twice this season.

haynetrain are you on the dragons bandwagon haha

Danish

Referee

The fact that you are in disagreement with me lends more credence to my opinion

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The last 2 years have shown why the Dogs, Eels, Dragons and Tigers should be aiming for 25k Members in 5 years or so.

pcpp

Juniors
I don't think they'll ever play an all-Sydney preliminary final at the SFS again after the past two years... unless its the Sharks v Panthers or something.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I don't think they'll ever play an all-Sydney preliminary final at the SFS again after the past two years... unless its the Sharks v Panthers or something.

Yep lets hope this is a new thing in his day and age with semi-finals getting the crowds they deserve,i mean apart from last year Canterbury v Parramatta got 50000 in 2007 and Manly v St.George got 30000 at the SFS IN 2006 semi(if you know where iam coming from).

Latest posts