What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So what?

Oh and btw - Jerkovic is in trouble at Wimbledon and Little Lleyton is going ok .... at the moment.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thats it Hutty, Jerkovich, Jokeavich, Suckacockavich is gooooooooooooone. Good onya Marat :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Damn you video ezy.... all i wanted to do was watch Death Proof! Dodgy scratched DVD

OMG! INTERNETZ!

-----

For the two/three people who cared, crisis with the lass is over. One of my mates posted something on my wall about it today and a bunch of our mutual friends saw it and took her to task about cheating, which just made her feel like sh*t.

One four hour phone call later and not only do I still have the dinner date for tomorrow, but now I'm cooking her dinner on Saturday night :)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
hey guys, I'm old, what the hell is a super thread?

Is it some sort of drunk thread where every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday you get drunk and post crap?

My kind of thread, Im always posting sh*t and waking up thinking, WTF did I post last night :p

If it's not, just delete this, if I'm not cool enough anymore, be nice. :)

(I am not cool)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
OMG! INTERNETZ!

-----

For the two/three people who cared, crisis with the lass is over. One of my mates posted something on my wall about it today and a bunch of our mutual friends saw it and took her to task about cheating, which just made her feel like sh*t.

One four hour phone call later and not only do I still have the dinner date for tomorrow, but now I'm cooking her dinner on Saturday night :)

so it's over, or its on officially? :?

sorry - i think ive misread the post and confused myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts