What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Heremia

Congrads on making your debut however offered nothing. Defence was good but cant spiral pass both ways from dummy half. Hendo back next week thanks.

Skinner

Coach
Can someone settle something for me? Was Henderson dropped from the team before the news came through of his fathers passing, or was he given a break from the team for bereavement leave?

He was dropped before.

To you Aaron critics...it's his first game in the top side. Give him a freakin chance. What the f**k do you expect in his first gig....Joey Johns ?????

"Hendo back next week thanks"..........thats wank mate

Rovelli

Bench
Did alright I thought. We were tidier around the ruck on defense and our dummy-half play was more structured

Bay Vikings

Juniors
He was dropped before.

To you Aaron critics...it's his first game in the top side. Give him a freakin chance. What the f**k do you expect in his first gig....Joey Johns ?????

Well said. Roughly 20 mins and 17 tackles and he's normally a halfback. Locke's debut was more spectacular no doubt but Heremaia would've had 4 times the amount of touches and 4 times the tackles in the bank. Kicked on the last in one play, has Henderson ever done that? You start Lance and you get the same result, better to have Aaron or Ian start and soak up the initial punishment then let Lance loose.

Typical Warriors fans, even after a win we can't talk about the team without sh*tting on at least one player.

Meth

Staff member
I think he could have shown more if it weren't for the injury he suffered. Gave away a penalty and make a unforced error, but I didn't think he was too bad- great energy on defense

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He was dropped before.

Yeah, and Kevin Locke isn't ready for 1st grade, eh Skinz??? ;-)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It was a solid debut for Heremaia in 1st grade. I can't wait to see more of him.

Another player that I like the look of, is Lewis Brown. He served the team well today.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Might be back regardless, what's the word on Heremia's collarbone?

Was there anything wrong with it?

I've seen a few people mention it, but I thought it was the Tigers player who had the collarbone problem and the sideline commentator got mixed up while talking about the Tigers player and Heremia at the same time. Would be odd for two players to suffer collarbone injuries in the same game. Not that it's impossible. Seage and Johns both did their knees in the same game a few years back.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Congrads on making your debut however offered nothing. Defence was good but cant spiral pass both ways from dummy half. Hendo back next week thanks.

what a loser R'N'S?

He makes his debut in a game where the warriors havent won in a recent memory - a very tight game played in horrible conditions.

What did you expect him to do? come out of hooker a la fien and do somethimg stupid?
It was the first 20 mins of a tight game is all he got.

If this was in the dry - we would have in very least some steps and more kicking etc.

your a mong for dissing after 23 mins of play. honestly especially opening 20 mins

Add to the fact he is an out-and-out half - I suggest they are blooding him at hooker.

Ive seen him play at various levels - I think he will be the Warriors halfback probably this year.

For a half he can tackle and kick - but also a bit more flair and toughness than jones.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
It was a solid debut for Heremaia in 1st grade. I can't wait to see more of him.

Another player that I like the look of, is Lewis Brown. He served the team well today.

Yes - tbh he looks like an improved henderson. He played hooker/last man for balmain.

Tough defender - deceptively strong.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

based on your reasoning the tigers should drop benji because he was ineffective.

did you see the final score? nobody played much attacking football.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Well said. Roughly 20 mins and 17 tackles and he's normally a halfback. Locke's debut was more spectacular no doubt but Heremaia would've had 4 times the amount of touches and 4 times the tackles in the bank. Kicked on the last in one play, has Henderson ever done that? You start Lance and you get the same result, better to have Aaron or Ian start and soak up the initial punishment then let Lance loose.

Typical Warriors fans, even after a win we can't talk about the team without sh*tting on at least one player.

exactly I thought he tackled well - if they can blood him in as many opportunities at hooker - and

Moon tried to get more involved but still looks like a centre trying putting up his hand to play 6.

I reckon they need to look at the lance at or Heremaia at 6. Particularly with Heremaia possibly a replacement.

It was good to see a local lad get an opportunity in 1st grade and I think he deserves another chance next week. Hendo has been average this year and after loosing so many recent games, changes needed to be made.

I thought he played quite well while on the park, made a couple of mistakes but he was clearly nervous in his debut and I imagine he'll be better for the game. It's a shame he didn't get more game time, but it was the kind of game where we needed Lance out on the field.

Latest posts