What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing isn't it.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Gould must be absolutely wrapped that we're hogging all the media attention at the moment. Takes the focus away from the Dogs season which heralded Ciraldo's arrival and expensive 2023 signings. For the record, Dogs are currently 3rd last on the ladder with 5 wins and 9 losses and -116 point differential. Sharks are currently smashing them 30-4 at half time.

Last edited:

St Tangles

Bench
Gould must be absolutely wrapped that we're hogging all the media attention at the moment. Takes the focus away from the Dogs season which heralded Ciraldo's arrival and expensive 2023 signings. For the record, Dogs are currently 3rd last on the ladder with 5 wins and 9 losses and -116 point differential. Sharks are currently smashing them 30-4 at half time.
Their performance is the only footy highlight this weekend

Rocket Rod

Juniors
5year plan mate 😉

Divine

Bench
With BHunt, Lodge ,Crichton, Xerri set to join the likes of Mahoney, Kikau, Burton Kiraz & Addo-Carr they’ll go ok.

matPORTS

Juniors
As has happened with the Panthers - it's only after Gus leaves that the success will start happening.

One thing that still baffles me - what exactly were his recommendations around changes that needed to be made to our footballing department, and his justification to the board and CEO around why McGregor and Millward were the best men for their respective jobs, when he conducted the "review" at the end of 2019?

dannyt

Coach
As has happened with the Panthers - it's only after Gus leaves that the success will start happening.

One thing that still baffles me - what exactly were his recommendations around changes that needed to be made to our footballing department, and his justification to the board and CEO around why McGregor and Millward were the best men for their respective jobs, when he conducted the "review" at the end of 2019?
There was no "review", at least not in the way you would expect. It was more of an informal chat. I'm pretty sure someone asked Gould what was in the report, and he said "what report?"

As far as I can tell, his conclusion was the club has a lot of problems and changing the coach wouldn't solve anything. I think this is about the time that Brian Johnston gave the peanut a "pass mark".

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It will be interesting to see if Ciraldo has a similar season next year. If so the blow torch will surely be on Gould and Mr Popular Assistant coach.

Since Dean Pay they have gone backwards. He had them on the cusp of the 8 at one stage with a far weaker side from memory. Once he got the salary cap to buy players he was sacked. The 2 Penrith Assistants seem to have undone the good work. The Family club...lol

If Flanno turns Saints around Gould will be knocking on his door as well.

Divine

Bench
What I find amazing is there’s no current thread on the SOO! Even the cricket’s going gangbusters.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
W

well he did state many times that it wasn’t a review. It didn’t seem like it was a review at all more a long chat.