What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 - Storm vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 6th May 7:45pm @Suncorp Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
So happy for AJ last night to get those 2 tries he was good under the high ball too and in defence.

Milne is in career best form very good under the high ball and good in defence and was our best back last night in relation to the shit work stakes he made so many tough carries.

Cody what can you say he is a magician. It is a joy to watch him he’s playing at an insane level right now.

Lachy was very good last night too I was glad to see his kicking game on song and he was great defensively.

Damien is having a great year his passing game has gone up a notch and he’s back running the ball.

Tom was enormous off the bench. Jai was Jai as usual and Knighty proved me wrong he was good.

I hope Sele can stay fit because our pack is better with him out there I really rate Hame.

What is most pleasing is being 7 and 3 at this stage and especially the last 5 weeks how far the team has come. It’s about maintaining the level now and keeping the consistency up.

Next Sat arvo back at home too it’s only our 4th home game off the year and we rarely get a day game as we know so I’m expecting a good crowd next Saturday and many to bring all the family out.

Steenson123

Juniors
Jjust think.
So happy for AJ last night to get those 2 tries he was good under the high ball too and in defence.

Milne is in career best form very good under the high ball and good in defence and was our best back last night in relation to the shit work stakes he made so many tough carries.

Cody what can you say he is a magician. It is a joy to watch him he’s playing at an insane level right now.

Lachy was very good last night too I was glad to see his kicking game on song and he was great defensively.

Damien is having a great year his passing game has gone up a notch and he’s back running the ball.

Tom was enormous off the bench. Jai was Jai as usual and Knighty proved me wrong he was good.

I hope Sele can stay fit because our pack is better with him out there I really rate Hame.

What is most pleasing is being 7 and 3 at this stage and especially the last 5 weeks how far the team has come. It’s about maintaining the level now and keeping the consistency up.

Next Sat arvo back at home too it’s only our 4th home game off the year and we rarely get a day game as we know so I’m expecting a good crowd next Saturday and many to bring all the family out.
Just think. Some here stated repeatedly that offloading Alf Reynolds was an error and that Walker should have been released instead. Sele is an absolute monster his defense is at times astonishing. That Melbourne pack, despite veteran defections, is still very big and very strong yet Sele stood tall amongst them.
The squad and Coaching Staff deserve high praise. Coming out of the Schedule at 7-3 is worthy of a D. and with a F/A in the top two I believe. That has set up a top 2 finish which is where the squad have their sights set.

Steenson123

Juniors
Let us all be frank. We have an AMAZING team. To stomp on BOTH Reynolds then Bellamy/Munster in consecutive games smacks of astonishing. I would take a 1 point last minute V over Bellamy/Munster yet this was done 5 minutes into the second stanza. Did you all see Bellamy's washed out look in post-game Conference with Slater and The Storm Hierachy?? He looked Knackered mentally and physically. We MADE them Quit for once!! This is Absolutely Astonishing!! Now we face a far less intense Schedule against mostly Non-Playoff teams, save for SOO interference. The squad is dynamic and powerful and is set to finish 1 or 2 barring unforseen injury or misadventure.