What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ando set to re-sign

azzah72

Bench
i think he is a dog for doing that.... f**kin left us with a hole 3 weeks before the comp starts. f**kin get into him on here..... im pi$$ed off.

And you wouldn't do it if you were in the same position?

Get the f**k outta here!

Good on him, he wants to secure himself financially, let him do it, i wouldn't of had any prob with Sonny going if he didn't act like a tool.

Timing not the greatest but i betcha he was also thinking:

"Well theres Gallen and Tupou, now Reni and Willams, theres also millington and douglas not to mention bakuya.

sh*t there's also Afamasaga, Filinga, Norrie, Selmes & snowden!"

Not all 2nd Row but Theres quite a few forwards there.

So now he has this massive cash option and prob no where near as much stress with all these forwards around!

Bad loss, i am gutted because i think he is great but no need to tear him a new ass hole.

That's the state of rugby league unfortunately, no money to throw around like other codes. Our top line stars in the NRL make about the same money as average to middle range players do overseas!

It's a shame but true!

Ausguy

Coach
And you wouldn't do it if you were in the same position?

Get the f**k outta here!

Good on him, he wants to secure himself financially, let him do it, i wouldn't of had any prob with Sonny going if he didn't act like a tool.

Timing not the greatest but i betcha he was also thinking:

"Well theres Gallen and Tupou, now Reni and Willams, theres also millington and douglas not to mention bakuya.

sh*t there's also Afamasaga, Filinga, Norrie, Selmes & snowden!"

Not all 2nd Row but Theres quite a few forwards there.

So now he has this massive cash option and prob no where near as much stress with all these forwards around!

Bad loss, i am gutted because i think he is great but no need to tear him a new ass hole.

That's the state of rugby league unfortunately, no money to throw around like other codes. Our top line stars in the NRL make about the same money as average to middle range players do overseas!

It's a shame but true!

That'l do me Azzah, your kidding.

Thats the type of attitude that has won us nothing ever. Oh darn there are other better players infront of me so id best go to jap rugby where im the tallest by 3 feet and the strongest by far... Sonny Bill got nailed by the dogs fans for turning his back on the team, im doing the same. f**k YOU ANDO.... he has trained all preseason and then walks... f**k YOU ANDO.

oh and as for the bold above... your having a go at me for ripping him a new one when he has walked out on us? but your willing to rip Barrett a new one before he puts on a sharks jersey... double standard around the wrong way as far as im concerned.

Inferno

Coach
If Ando and Simmo were our main centre contenders to partner the Pom, then I'm doubly glad he's gone.

Pretty glaringly obvious (if it wasn't already) where our recruting for '10 needs to be.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Judas! He's 24, see out his contract like a man and then go make your coin elsewhere. It's not the clubs fault he got released, they had no other option from what i've read.

Shattered that he's gone as he played well last season and looked to be a good option for the centres. I'm praying that we can sign Eastwood or that one of the young guns can 100% step up. We don't want another 100 game gifted Simmo. Reni played in the centres a bit at the dogs. This would move Williams off the bench and into the starting side as well for more minutes when he's ready. Hell no to Crocker!

Go hard after a top centre in the off season as well is a must.

samshark

Juniors
Yeah thats the worst result of this. f**king Simmons will probably get another walk up start to the centres because thats where Fraser was playing this year Azzah, not in the forwards with all the others you mentioned.

I agree as well 'f**k you Fraser', your a dog for doing this now. I understand its bloody hard to knock back the money but seriously, you think Japanese rugby has come looking just for Fraser. bullsh*t. His manager has obviously put him out there for offers. And why? Why would he have done that with the season soon to start.

He has only just established himself. Could have played for three more years, became a top first grader, played finals, internationals, all at 26 years and then gone to Japan. Why go now?

I reckon its a bit of a Kiwi thing. They just go after the money. Dont care about much else. Look at some of the players who have gone to the UK and union the last few years in the prime or early in their careers. Fraser's two brothers did the same.

Nullajet

Juniors
How is the japs are offering this bloke big bucks.....there are heaps of better players than him out there to poach...HEAPS!!!

Ausguy

Coach
no i dont think so, we will bank Ando (the dog's) money to pay the glassy's in the leagues club....

WTF?

Well we can forget about doing anything this season.

He was one of our fastest backline players and one of the few attacking weapons we had when the ball went wide.

This is just as bad as what Jamie Lyon did to Parramatta.

What a dog!

Quigs

Immortal
Phew! Just when Simmo was in danger of losing his spot, Divine Intervention has saved the day. :crazy:

Divine Intervention my arse Pop.

I blame Buddah. Fat asian bastard.

If it was Divine Intervention then Paris would be on his way to Hiroshima by now and not one Fraser Anderson.

God hates the Sharks.

I ask you was Thommo a sleeper cell planted by the dirty rotten stains to disrupt us as we marched onto bigger and better things.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
no i dont think so, we will bank Ando (the dog's) money to pay the glassy's in the leagues club....

Whats this, Birdy get a start in the club....

(sorry just can't help me-old-self sometimes)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs