What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns Retires - It's Official

perverse

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol:
this is getting abit out of control, isnt it? :lol:
ice bombs all around for newie fans, is it?

Its one thing to appreciate him as a player, and hell i can even excuse you for saying he is the GOAT. But at this point you're a post away from claiming he is the perfect player :lol:

laughable
now you put words into our mouths.

he's is a complete footballer - not a perfect one. please go find a dictionary and look up the words "complete" and "perfect" for me.

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: no one had seen the likes of joey's kicking and passing games?
Ricky Stuart, Laurie Daley, Brad Fittler, Alfie Langer, Cliffy Lyons and god knows who else ive fogotten might have something to say about that :lol:
2:30 in the arvo is not the time to be smoking Ice, i dont care who you are

Johns created the manure that goes onto the grass.
Didnt you know?

Raider_69

Post Whore
perverse said:
now you put words into our mouths.

he's is a complete footballer - not a perfect one. please go find a dictionary and look up the words "complete" and "perfect" for me.

actually the only one putting words in anyone's mouths is you.
Go back and read my post again champ.

perverse

Referee
Raider_69 said:
actually the only one putting words in anyone's mouths is you.
Go back and read my post again champ.
lol you're telling me what i'm one post away from posting.. how is that not putting words in my mouth?

and where have i even said he's the greatest of all time? he's certainly one of the greats.. but i would consider fittler.. daley.. sterling.. lewis.. et al in that same class. i haven't even brought up the word immortal. i'll say it again.. johns is ONE OF the best ever.

you're the laughable one "champ"

Hindyscrack

Bench
Whoever let Alan Tougne hold the Telstra Premiership trophy must of being smoking ice...

Its not just raiders fans who think johns had the complete game Raiduh... Its obvious from your avatar you think wally is the king. There are plenty other people out there with highly regarded opinions who will tell you Johns is the greatest we have seen yet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
perverse said:
lol you're telling me what i'm one post away from posting.. how is that not putting words in my mouth?

and where have i even said he's the greatest of all time? he's certainly one of the greats.. but i would consider fittler.. daley.. sterling.. lewis.. et al in that same class. i haven't even brought up the word immortal. i'll say it again.. johns is ONE OF the best ever.

you're the laughable one "champ"

I suggested that calling him perfect was the next logical step for some of you clowns. I never once said you or anyone else had done that just yet. So no, i have not put any words in your mouth, so take the time to revist that post once more and reflect on that for a moment.

And again, i have not said you have called him the greatest of all time, nor did i suggest you mentioned immortal status. You assume i was referenceing my post to you. Assumption is mother of all f**k ups. Ill say again, go back, read my post.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hindyscrack said:
Whoever let Alan Tougne hold the Telstra Premiership trophy must of being smoking ice...

Its not just raiders fans who think johns had the complete game Raiduh... Its obvious from your avatar you think wally is the king. There are plenty other people out there with highly regarded opinions who will tell you Johns is the greatest we have seen yet.

There are a whole host more who will tell you, that while great as he may be, there have been better? And you know what, their opinions dont matter to me either. My opinion is my own, i dont need others to justify it.

As i said in the last post, assumption is the mother of all f**k up. The only thing that is obvious by my avatar is that i enjoy seen Johns get decked cause he's a f**king tosser. I stole that clip from a QLDer on this forum a few years back

perverse

Referee
we were having a discussion - quoting each other.. then you accused me of doing ice.. and then out of the blue you totally generalise your comments in your next post? one that still in fact contains the same ice smoking reference pertaining to myself? puh-leez. how can there be a logical "step" in a process that has no previous steps? i've always maintained that johns is one of the greats.. it's not like i built up to it which may have alluded to the fact that i would continue on to say he's perfect. you have to be stepping at all to take "the next step".

my assumption that you were referring to myself and possibly macavity was totally valid, justified and correct. stop backpedalling and making sh*t up. do us all a favour champ and don't make things personal by attacking peoples character and not the issue.

Raider_69

Post Whore
perverse said:
we were having a discussion - quoting each other.. then you accused me of doing ice.. and then out of the blue you totally generalise your comments in your next post? one that still in fact contains the same ice smoking reference pertaining to myself? puh-leez. how can there be a logical "step" in a process that has no previous steps? i've always maintained that johns is one of the greats.. it's not like i built up to it which may have alluded to the fact that i would continue on to say he's perfect. you have to be stepping at all to take "the next step".

my assumption that you were referring to myself and possibly macavity was totally valid, justified and correct. stop backpedalling and making sh*t up. do us all a favour champ and don't make things personal by attacking peoples character and not the issue.

i didnt quote you in the post your refering too, if anything i aimed it more at McCavity
and yes, clearly you're on ice...

The steps were as follows:
Knights fans claim he is the best player in the world right now (true enough)
Knights fans claim johns is a complete player, unlike any other ever (very dubious)
knights fans claim he is greatest of all time (extremely dubious)
a Knights fan claim he has all the ability of every great player ever. (not a f**king snowball's chance in the firey depths of hell)
where else is there to go, but "johns is perfect!"

You assumptions were wrong, you took my comments as a reference to you, now you realised you're mistakes and are trying to justify them. Frankly i dont buy it.

BTW - your charactor is of dubious quality, that's what ya get for hitting up ice bombs at midday!

I started watching Rugby League seriously in 1967.

Andrew Johns is the best player I ever saw play. Consistently dominated games like no other player I've seen.

Thanks for the memories Bucket Arse.

perverse

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i didnt quote you in the post your refering too, if anything i aimed it more at McCavity
and yes, clearly you're on ice...

The steps were as follows:
Knights fans claim he is the best player in the world right now (true enough)
Knights fans claim johns is a complete player, unlike any other ever (very dubious)
knights fans claim he is greatest of all time (extremely dubious)
a Knights fan claim he has all the ability of every great player ever. (not a f**king snowball's chance in the firey depths of hell)
where else is there to go, but "johns is perfect!"

You assumptions were wrong, you took my comments as a reference to you, now you realised you're mistakes and are trying to justify them. Frankly i dont buy it.

BTW - your charactor is of dubious quality, that's what ya get for hitting up ice bombs at midday!
this i'm right, you're wrong sh*t is getting old and pathetic. again you attack my character with absolutely no basis for arguement. total conjecture. tell me r69 why is my character of dubious quality? is everyone who thinks johns is one of the greats a dubious character?

why would i realise any mistakes? at the broadest level your comments were made at knights fans - of which i am one.. no matter which way you spin this you were referring to me, directly or indirectly.

i'm terribly over this discussion as it's going no-where... actually i think it has already arrived there. r69 - you've degraded the quality of this thread through ignorance and contempt for anyone who does not share your opinion - which unfortunately for you on this subject happens to be quite a lot of people. i hope the coming days of johns appreciation on here and on TV irk you further - because you deserve it.

sorry to everyone that i actually got caught up in this broken c*ck of a discussion. it definately wasn't worth my time, and in the future i will continue to try and avoid f*cking up threads.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: great post
i agree, ive degraded the quality of this thread, i am ignorant of other peoples opinions, you simply shouldnt waste anymore time on argueing with me.

perverse said:
tell me r69 why is my character of dubious quality?

I thought i covered this, with the ice smoking assertions

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
:roll:

As opposed to you writing 40,000 posts of sh!t and smoking your own chode!

:lol:
now now GK, do you think if i could perform oral sex on myself, i would spend any time posting here? Id be making mega bucks on the carnival circuit :cool:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Nah, you'd still be here. You'd be even less important that you are now without LU, if that's possible.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
Nah, you'd still be here. You'd be even less important that you are now without LU, if that's possible.

:lol: ohh now looky here, GK is getting all upset
there, there mate, i prowise i wont bag out wittle andrew johns anymore, ok pumpkin? :lol:

Latest posts