What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

caylo

Bench
I think he should get 4-5 weeks for each, and Rep selectors should make it clear they don't want scum like that. Should never don a rep jumper ever again (how he has a c next to his name is beyond me)

The Dodger

First Grade
also you will notice right on half time, when walking into the sheds, he looked like he was picking his nose but after watching the video replay, it actually looked like he was sticking his finger up at someone in the crowd but made it like he was picking his nose with his middle finger.

i think that deserves around 15-18 weeks on the sideline.

also there was a time in the game when he smiled at the ref but after watching the video replay (in super slow mo) you can notice that his grin actually meant "your a farkwit robinson and i am going to kill you".

this should also serve another 28-46 weeks too.

farkn hypocrites...

bring on the merged filth this weekend.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Actually he does provide some comdedic value .. like when he tries to pack into the opposing 2nd row when there is a scrum right near full time.

sharko

Juniors
Gee there a bunch of androtops on this site..Gallen has done nothing wrong.
The Titans were negligent in letting a wounded player back on the field and were obviously not professional in their treatment of his wound, Gallen did not attack the wound, it had clearly split open again during the tackle and Gallen had no part in it.
He is also no "bag snatcher"..the tackler was mistaken in alleging he was groped..more bullshat politics by the Titans.
All a storm in a tea cup!

Pass the Ball

Juniors
sharko said:
The Titans were negligent in letting a wounded player back on the field and were obviously not professional in their treatment of his wound, Gallen did not attack the wound, it had clearly split open again during the tackle and Gallen had no part in it.
He is also no "bag snatcher"..the tackler was mistaken in alleging he was groped..more bullshat politics by the Titans.

You should be very proud of him then....:roll:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yet when he does it to a QLDer whilst in a blue jersey........................

What a blow up over a facial.

Raider_69

Post Whore
busting a blokes stitches and ball grabbing is grubby regardless of who he does it to
he's a good player, there is no reason for him to be doing sh*t like that.

sooperdooper

First Grade
sharko said:

HA! your kidding right?

Yeah, I'm all for a bit of giving it to the opposition but that was just a low act.

If a player in my side did it I'd want his head.

Except if he did it to Gallen, of course.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gouging is a low act regardless of whoever the player is. It was a thing of the past which I only expected to see in club rugby union nowadays, not what we want to see amongst professional rugby league players. I can't understand how anyone could justify it.

Gallen obviously has a few problems on the field, and he has some work to do to get it out his game.

Bottom line is that Gallen doesn't have to do this sort of crap. He is already a bloody good forward without the grubby stuff. He could deliver plenty of damage by simply playing hard, and telling the opposition to look at the scoreboard.

Willow said:
Gouging is a low act regardless of whoever the player is. It was a thing of the past which I only expected to see in club rugby union nowadays, not what we want to see amongst professional rugby league players. I can't understand how anyone could justify it.

Gallen obviously has a few problems on the field, and he has some work to do to get it out his game.

Bottom line is that Gallen doesn't have to do this sort of crap. He is already a bloody good forward without the grubby stuff. He could deliver plenty of damage by simply playing hard, and telling the opposition to look at the scoreboard.

He plays for Cronulla.

Just a reminder. lol

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah I saw that,pretty grubby thing to do.
Also,it's a bit of a dangerous issue in regards to infection...Gallen put his dirty hands on the players open wound thus infection is possible.

sharko

Juniors
RufusRex said:
Grade 2 contrary conduct charge has been levelled against the merkin

This is absurd, grade 2 charge for doing what happens in about every match.
I expect the Sharks to fight this vigorously.
All it does now is open the pandoras box of clubs reporting on players thru the media and those vegies on the match commitees swallow it whole.
Watch for about 4 players every week be ratted on thru trial by media.