What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another low Act by Mr Gallen

Stagger eel

Staff member
gee, he's really copping it isn't he?? :lol:

well deserved i might add...a real Parra junior wouldn't behave in such a manner, he's been living in the shire for too long ;-)

Geohood

Bench
_Johnsy said:
deserves 2 weeks for being a scum dog. Ryles will also get at least a week for this incident.

Ryles was spotted practising this with Gallen last week.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
It's sh*t what he did, but it does get magnified a bit because laffranchi had an injury, it happens a bit. He is a thug but is that a bad thing? Everybody loves a villian whether you admit it or not. The day the game gets squeaky clean wll be a very sad day for us.

Whats funny is on Foxsports fantasy Gallen and Laffranchi both got the same amount of points. Gallen played 80 mins and Laffranchi only 19 mins. They both got 1 point each. Haha

imasharkie

Coach
Danish said:
Talk to any player and they will tell you that Gallen is the greatest cat in the game (besides sharks players of course)....

the hand stomping thing is usually the first thing they will mention. Having a few mates from my high school days that are moving their way into first grade they have all been warned to watch themselves when either tackling or being tackled by Gallen

Hahahahahahahaha.....
keyboard hero.

Engine

Juniors
We are beginning to see the start of the sharks fall down the ladder.

I absolutely expected some shark fans to defend this moron. Well, he and your team are going to cop it sweet VERY soon.

Inferno

Coach
Nosir'rom Na'ed said:
The Gallen thread in the Sharks forum is hilarious. Some dopey f*cks in there.

haha, I was just about to type the same thing in the sharks forum about this thread.

Hanscholo

Bench
I dont mind Gallen that much. Thing is that he is only hurting himself. I can recall a NSW selector commenting very harshly on some low act he did last year. Daley stating that Gallen was a great player and that lately this kind of garbage had come into his game and he thought it was a problem. Daley is the last bloke you would want to annoy if you want to play for NSW.

Gallen is a throw back to the 70's imo, he does whatever he can get away with to win. I dont mind that so much, but what it does to his career is another story.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think Gallen is having a go at Hoppa's crown. How grubby can he go, grabbing guys balls in tackles now.

basically paul Gallen is a throwback to a forgotten ara. He would have gone great in the Dogs of war teams of the 80's or the 1973 grand final. he niggles in tackles and does stuff that you used to be able to get away with.

with the introduction of TV replays showing evey little thing that happens. his antics get picked up.

He's the only player foolish enough to try it. probably will get 2 weeks.

smeghead

Bench
He would have been more at home in that period of time yes.

Difference is amongst the grubs like him there were genuine hard men in the game and little Mr Gallen would have spent more time being layed out that playing

Inferno

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
I think Gallen is having a go at Hoppa's crown. How grubby can he go, grabbing guys balls in tackles now.

lol, clearly you didn't even see the incident. Gallen had the ball when the alledged "incident" took place. When's the last time you saw a runner giving a tackler a squirrel grab?

He was on his knees trying to to getup and push the tackler away from him, and accidently hit him with an open palm in the marble bag. He wasn't even looking at graham either.

Complete accident.

t-ba

Post Whore
Seems to have a lot of these 'complete accidents' he does...Very unlucky man.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Is anyone actually surprised or shocked? I'm not. Gallen has been using these sorts of tactics for some time now.

Latest posts