What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
I suspect someone got a warning and is trying very hard to be a good boy.
Under duress no doubt. Hope a foo foo valve doesn't get busted.

_Johnsy

Referee
This is where the thread progressed to today on topic. Lets just talk in reference to milford.

Most of the quotes you provided are actually discussing the Milford saga, you on the other hand........

But none of those have demanded for the conversation to take the moral high ground, then referred to someone as "pedofiles and rapists".
cdfcd2b58b632a6812fd0dfc8e4dcc2f1ae89bd505b335d2cb40203d4fa8b6cd.jpg

Country Bronco

Juniors
There are only two plausible explanations here;
1. Country Bronco is an A-Grade troll (which I doubt), or
2. cause i know you like pictures
attachment.php
tmVBNni_Nuclear_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

Antagonise = cause to become hostile.

If me showing you your past comment antagonises you, the blame lies directly at your feet.

I have commented on Milford, I understand you struggle with comprehension of written text & spelling etc.

I had no idea it extended to reading as well.

Not so my past comments the antagonising is in that you directed pictures at me that were offensive.

Lets just talk Milford.

I'm not taking moral high ground. I've said some pretty ghastly stuff. I just want to move on. I haven't received a warning. I'm not being good boy. Its just after reading thread today its best things are kept on topic.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Most of the quotes you provided are actually discussing the Milford saga, you on the other hand........

But none of those have demanded for the conversation to take the moral high ground, then referred to someone as "pedofiles and rapists".
cdfcd2b58b632a6812fd0dfc8e4dcc2f1ae89bd505b335d2cb40203d4fa8b6cd.jpg

How does this make any sense.?:crazy:

As i keep repeating myself and you keep saying i fail in comprehension you fail to comprehend that I just want to talk Milford.

Yes i said the pedofile rapist thing but it was also used against me. I'll admit it wasn't right for me to say. Can we just move on?

bileduct

Coach
I think the hypocrisy lies more in the fact that most Raiders fans (and other blow-in trolls) were outraged at the thought that Brisbane would attempt to entice a contracted player to activate a get out clause
No, you dumb f**k, it's the way the Fridays and their propaganda arm the Courier Fail attempted to use public sympathy to break a contract that Milfraud and Dirty Ayoub knew they couldn't get out of.

If Milfraud could walk away from his contract he would have. End of story.

Instead we got horseshit about his dad.

Big Pete

Referee
Clearly those dastardly geniuses at the Broncos concocted that story about Milford's father and it clearly played no part in Anthony's decision to leave the Raiders what-so-ever.

They must be stopped at all costs.

hardbaby

Coach
Very entertaining thread (at least the bit I read). It gave me no real insight into Milford but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Well done to all contibutors.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Clearly those dastardly geniuses at the Broncos concocted that story about Milford's father and it clearly played no part in Anthony's decision to leave the Raiders what-so-ever.

Like the 'Anthony's decision' bit in your post.

I don't know what the other stuff means.;-)I'm practising my comprehension.

bileduct

Coach

Like even the smartest queenslanders you are dumber than horseshit.

If Milfraud had a clause he could invoke he would have. End of story.

Now get f**ked.

Big Pete

Referee
Easy there pal, I'm right with you.

Of course, I never got to the part about the Broncos persuading the game's greediest manager Sam Ayoub to lie about a fake clause that never existed in any form on the contract.

Between that, brainwashing the Raiders best player and creating Evil League I don't know how this great game we know and love has survived! Praise be to the footy gods that this poor naive kid can see the light before it's too late.

While we're at it, you Raiders fans should be congratulated. You truly are the pillar of patience and composure through all of this. I truly believe Ricky Stuart is onto something and the Raiders will surely begin their dynasty in the coming months.

bileduct

Coach
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Uh huh.

blaza88z

Coach
Looks like this f**kwit through all his infinite wisdom found a word that rhymes with Milford, 160 pages later and that's the best he could do.

It is only fitting that you follow a team that wears green because you are slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts