What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkie

Juniors
Tone no one cares who you have a problem with. You have absolutely zero credibility.

Your last 3 pearls of wisdom:

- Robbie Farrah
- Ricky Stewart
- Trying to convince everyone that Inu had a blinder in the 2009 world cup final (which he didn't even play in). Then announcing that you've never seen Inu make any errors in a game.

What about neither Walker and Goodwin being up to NRL standard ? :lol:

The kid has NFI.

Tone83

Juniors
What about neither Walker and Goodwin being up to NRL standard ? :lol:

The kid has NFI.
Are you saying they ARE of Nrl standard?

Really? Will you go on record saying they are NRL standard players?

Let the record show that porkie wishes to diminish and reduce the standard expected of NRL players. For shame.

Porkie

Juniors
I love how the bonzo fans take the high ground in all instances.

K.Hunt, S.Thaiday, D.Boyd in toilet with one girl ... and camera..... on drunken binge - no problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMB_TKn1CwM

Nek minnit - "Dane Gagai doesn't meet the club's high standards." For being late to training. :lol: They were about to sign Dugan until the public outrage became too much.

Cheated the salary cap for 15 years...."The Storm should be harshly punished....."

The bonzos are a joke - Australia's double standards capital.

bluey

Bench
I love how the bonzo fans take the high ground in all instances.

K.Hunt, S.Thaiday, D.Boyd in toilet with one girl ... and camera..... on drunken binge - no problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMB_TKn1CwM

Nek minnit - "Dane Gagai doesn't meet the club's high standards." For being late to training. :lol: They were about to sign Dugan until the public outrage became too much.

Cheated the salary cap for 15 years...."The Storm should be harshly punished....."

The bonzos are a joke - Australia's double standards capital.

Hard to argue with that

ek999

First Grade
Are you saying they ARE of Nrl standard?

Really? Will you go on record saying they are NRL standard players?

Let the record show that porkie wishes to diminish and reduce the standard expected of NRL players. For shame.

Dylan Walker is of NRL standad. Anyone that argues differently doesn't have any idea about Rugby League. Haven't seen Tyrone Phillips play so I won't make any judgement of his talent but just because someone hasn't played NRL yet doesn't mean they aren't up to playing in it.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
No, you dumb f**k, it's the way the Fridays and their propaganda arm the Courier Fail attempted to use public sympathy to break a contract that Milfraud and Dirty Ayoub knew they couldn't get out of.

If Milfraud could walk away from his contract he would have. End of story.

Instead we got horseshit about his dad.

:lol: Cheers Captain Over-reaction.

I love it when Raiders fans talk about "propaganda arms" - it means we've gone full circle on the thread. All that remains to close the loop is a "parasites" comment from bobby (check), and another skeepe meltdown.

skeepe - over to you...

:lol: Cheers Captain Over-reaction.

I love it when Raiders fans talk about "propaganda arms" - it means we've gone full circle on the thread. All that remains to close the loop is a "parasites" comment from bobby (check), and another skeepe meltdown.

skeepe - over to you...

I decided to mix it up with leaches today.

The thread will really go full circle if you and I have another debate and I own you with facts again.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

The thread will really go full circle if you and I have another debate and I own you with facts again.

Always happy to converse with you, and will also put my hand up if I have the facts wrong.

Can't say the same for others around here though...

blaza88z

Coach

I wonder how many times this moron is going to post before he realizes he's spelling "leaches" incorrectly.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts