What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
well this has gone from bad to worse, it's been swell, but the swelling has gone down so i'm out, enjoy the school yard stuff

blaza88z

Coach
A pretty easy mistake to make tbh considering - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaching.

Highlighting obscure spelling errors in a forum argument is the sign of a real loser. You must not get laid very much.

There's no argument here, no one is debating how geniused you are. You just admitted you rely on spell check to make yourself appear half knowledgeable and then to top that, you BLAME spell check for your obvious lack of intelligence.

I always knew you had nothing between the ears, Bobby Dickhead.

_Johnsy

Referee
Some Broncs & Raiders fans whipping themselves into a full geniused frenzy, great entertainment.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
162 pages of Canberra fans denying the realities surrounding their floundering club, Broncos fans laughing all the way to the bank while trying to forget our coach sucks and the rest of the blowhards sticking their noses into business that doesn't involve them.

League Unlimited, Ladies and Gentlemen.

_Johnsy

Referee
162 pages of Canberra fans denying the realities surrounding their floundering club, Broncos fans laughing all the way to the bank while trying to forget our coach sucks and the rest of the blowhards sticking their noses into business that doesn't involve them.

I thought it was a public RL form, silly me. I'll PM you in future to seek permission to post. A condescending bronco fan. What are the chances.

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
I thought it was a public RL form, silly me. I'll PM you in future to seek permission to post. A condescending bronco fan. What are the chances.

Go easy on the Moronic Bleeder, he is still bitter about Saints poaching Morris from his mob.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

:lol: What a sook

There's no argument here, no one is debating how geniused you are. You just admitted you rely on spell check to make yourself appear half knowledgeable and then to top that, you BLAME spell check for your obvious lack of intelligence.

I always knew you had nothing between the ears, Bobby Dickhead.

LOL Wikipedia isn't a spell check site you mong. I just posted the link to show it's an easy mistake to make. Going on about spelling on this forum is pretty weak. You've shown yourself to be a bitch. Time to change ya tampon.

I knew you had nothing between the legs, Blah Blah Dickless.

WireMan

Bench
You know you've got nothing when you resort to pointing out a minuscule spelling error to "win" the argument.

This is the number one rule of any forum.

If you have to point out a spelling mistake to "win" an argument. Just delete the post and walk away.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-raiders-in-2014/story-fni3gmmu-1226782537052

Rising star Anthony Milford will play for the Canberra Raiders in 2014

Phil Rothfield Sports Editor-at-Large
The Daily Telegraph
December 13, 2013 2:33PM

DALLY M rookie-of-the-year Anthony Milford has returned to the Canberra Raiders.

Ending months of speculation over his future, Milford turned up to Raiders training this afternoon.

He has committed for next season before taking up a three-year deal with the Brisbane Broncos.

"It (having him back) provides a tremendous buzz around the place for the players, our supporters and our members," said coach Ricky Stuart.

Full report in Saturday's Daily Telegraph.

In recent months Milford had made it widely known that he wished to return to Queensland to be closer with his family and to play with the Brisbane Broncos.

He will link with the Broncos in 2015 but had wanted to begin with the club next season if a deal could be arranged but Canberra wouldn't budge.

The Raiders issued a press release in late November confirming Milford would front for pre-season training following a holiday in Samoa.

Despite the club stating Milford agreed to see out season 2014 in the nations capital, the talented star said there was "no guarantee" he would honour the final year of his contract with the Raiders.

Milford became one of the NRL's hottest young prospects following his debut in season 2013.

He scored nine tries in 18 games playing at fullback or in the halves for the Raiders.

He also represented Queensland in the under-20's Origin team and is part of Mal Meninga's emerging squad.

He made his Test debut for Samoa at the World Cup.

Stuart travelled to Brisbane in October to meet with Milford's parents Halo and Marietta to discuss the prospect of the boom rookie staying in Canberra.

Canberra were desperate to retain the young star having already lost two of their star players this year in Josh Dugan and Blake Ferguson.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1467418_10152105681388923_1632841305_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts