What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Today's attendance @ Raiders headquarters by Milford hopefully is going to end this saga. It still doesn't change everyone's opinion on him. I was sick of accusations against the Broncos that they were involved. As the Broncos club said and i'll say again. Is that "We're happy for Anthony to finish his contract in 2014 with Raiders".

Tommy Smith

Referee
Say what you want about Ricky but he's a Premiership and Origin series winner.

Griffin on the other hand is an absolute mug with no concept of how to develop attacking players or a structure for them to play in.

DeeJ

Bench
If I was Canberra I'd make Milford sit out the seat because of his childish threats not to leave Brisbane.

Evenflow

Bench
I was sick of accusations against the Broncos that they were involved. As the Broncos club said and i'll say again. Is that "We're happy for Anthony to finish his contract in 2014 with Raiders".

:lol:

Well what else were they going to say given he's was contracted to the Raiders for 2014 and there was absolutely no way he was getting out of it unless the Raiders let him?

You clearly believe his agents threats and bravado with the bullshit out clause he had. If he actually had a legitimate chance of leaving and breaking the contract you can bet your last cent that he and the Bronco's would've taken it so don't for one second make out as if they've taken the moral high ground lol

The only reason the Bronco's are 'happy' for him to play out the remainder of his contact is because they had absolutely no choice and if you think any differently you either very naive or a little bit slow, or both. Same goes for Millford, he's not being a nice bloke by honoring his contract, he also knew he had sweet f**k all chance of getting out of it so he had no choice but to stay...or sit out the year and not play at all.

Son of Minto

Bench
Say what you want about Ricky but he's a Premiership and Origin series winner.

Griffin on the other hand is an absolute mug with no concept of how to develop attacking players or a structure for them to play in.

Who are all these attacking stars Stuart developed then? He got given a good Roosters side built by a much better coach and only won origin on the back of Joey. Griffin couldve done the same if given the chance :lol:

Country Bronco

Juniors
:lol:

Well what else were they going to say given he's was contracted to the Raiders for 2014 and there was absolutely no way he was getting out of it unless the Raiders let him?

You clearly believe his agents threats and bravado with the bullshit out clause he had. If he actually had a legitimate chance of leaving and breaking the contract you can bet your last cent that he and the Bronco's would've taken it so don't for one second make out as if they've taken the moral high ground lol

The only reason the Bronco's are 'happy' for him to play out the remainder of his contact is because they had absolutely no choice and if you think any differently you either very naive or a little bit slow, or both. Same goes for Millford, he's not being a nice bloke by honoring his contract, he also knew he had sweet f**k all chance of getting out of it so he had no choice but to stay...or sit out the year and not play at all.

:)
Congrats. Enjoy 2014!!! I will. Every time Milford runs out for the raiders. That's whether the canberra crowd are cheering him or jeering him. Hopefully he wins you a few games or a premiership.

SharkShocked

Bench
Has Ricky Stuart ever proved a continual improvement in an NRL team long term?

He's more of the 'take a star studded side and mentally set them' for a short period of time to win.

At NRL level his tenacity and intensity wears out with players and you see burn out.

Good coach... but not designed for NRL coaching.

In my opinion.

insert.pause

First Grade
Has Ricky Stuart ever proved a continual improvement in an NRL team long term?

He's more of the 'take a star studded side and mentally set them' for a short period of time to win.

At NRL level his tenacity and intensity wears out with players and you see burn out.

Good coach... but not designed for NRL coaching.

In my opinion.

Agree.

Big Pete

Referee
Does any coach deliver well thought out press conferences?

They either spit the dummy or spit out PC cliches.

Jury is out on Hook, he's had to recover from life after Lockyer and has had no luck. Stuart had Freddy & Joey holding his hand for the most part, with only one flukey Sharks stint proving any difference. The guy is a major hack and honestly I don't know why the Raiders are doing their best Parramatta supporters impersonations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts