What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Does any coach deliver well thought out press conferences?

They either spit the dummy or spit out PC cliches.

Jury is out on Hook, he's had to recover from life after Lockyer and has had no luck. Stuart had Freddy & Joey holding his hand for the most part, with only one flukey Sharks stint proving any difference. The guy is a major hack and honestly I don't know why the Raiders are doing their best Parramatta supporters impersonations.

Hook did well with Norman and Wallace in the halves first year after Lockyer was gone but f**ked up buying prince putting hour best prospect for the 6 jumper at fullback (which he hates) Did Hook intentionally push Corey out? Hope he fires for us

Big Pete

Referee
That isn't really how it went down.

Brisbane started well off the 2011 honeymoon period but it caught up to the Broncos in the back end. Injuries, inexperience and everything else all just conspired and kicked the club right in the ass.

We entered 2013 weaker and it was in the club's best interest to play Norman at fullback. It worked for a long while till your lot threw him an over the price contract and his head was gone from that point.

I don't think fans are shedding any teams over Norman, infact, we feel sorry for Parra fans wasting all that cash on another hack of a half. He's a rocks and diamonds confidence player, much like Sandow and he'll do bugger all moving forward.

Prince was virtually one of those signings that we took advantage of because it was too good a deal to ignore. Hook tried everything to make a Norman/Wallace combo float, but it wasn't happening.

Now they're all gone and the fans are happy. They might be in for short term pain but with one of the best halves of this generation on our books for 2015 beyond, we'll be right.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Hook did well with Norman and Wallace in the halves first year after Lockyer was gone but f**ked up buying prince putting hour best prospect for the 6 jumper at fullback (which he hates) Did Hook intentionally push Corey out? Hope he fires for us

Do yourself a favor: Lower your expectations of Corey Norman right down. He is no savior. In fact, he is extra baggage you did not need.

Tone83

Juniors
Do yourself a favor: Lower your expectations of Corey Norman right down. He is no savior. In fact, he is extra baggage you did not need.
He definitely won't be anything like a star player for the eels, but probably is good enough to not sabotage the backline, which is gonna be very good.

Big Pete

Referee
Matt Elliott's only strength as a coach.

Bloody ay, the hangman deal in 07 still ranks right up there.

Just on Elliott, he's got to be one of the strangest tacticians of all time. On one hand, every so often, he'd devise these great experimental gameplans which would really cut to the core of another team's problem. For instance, there was a game where the Raiders smoked us, may have been R22 06 and Elliott had the likes of Phil Graham and Todd Carney in roaming positions and the Raiders just kept tearing us to pieces with second man plays on the fringes. Never quite saw a gameplan like that, but it was impressive on the day.

However, that was his big problem. He kept coming up with these specific gameplans and the team could never follow it consistently. He was usually at his best when he kept it incredibly basic and come September those gameplans are always exposed - Brisbane have learned that the hard way for awhile now.

_Johnsy

Referee
Does any coach deliver well thought out press conferences?

They either spit the dummy or spit out PC cliches.

Jury is out on Hook, he's had to recover from life after Lockyer and has had no luck. Stuart had Freddy & Joey holding his hand for the most part, with only one flukey Sharks stint proving any difference. The guy is a major hack and honestly I don't know why the Raiders are doing their best Parramatta supporters impersonations.

Not so sure Pete, he had the strongest side brisbane has had in a while yet couldn't get the job done. i'll be surprised if he lasts past next year.

bfoord

Juniors
I'd like to that the Canberra Raiders for their continuing to develop Anthony Milford for the Broncos to take advantage of ... Thankyou, it is much appreciated :D

Noa

First Grade
Go to the Broncs Milf, could be very beneficial for the Storm.

QUOTE=lynx000;9616907;33345]Why is that? A very cryptic post.[/QUOTE]

Ponga was the player I was referring too. Storm just missed on him but Cowboys got themselves a player who will be far better then Milford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts