What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
I wasn't a fight club member but I was able to buy 6 tickets as soon as they went on sale without any drama.

MattJ

Juniors
Just read Kyle Noke and Jamie Tehuna will both be fighting on the 127 card on various UFC forums, pretty strong card looks likely to be announced.

Jon Fitch vs. B.J. Penn
Dennis Siver vs. George Sotiropoulos
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Carlos Condit vs. Chris Lytle
Spencer Fisher vs. Ross Pearson
Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke
Alexander Gustafsson vs. James TeHuna

At least 2 of those i'd think would have to be considered undercard fights, hopefully another couple of big names are matched up. Even if that doesn't happen, its still a solid card, will be a great show.

shiznit

Coach
TUF12 Pop Quiz

Question: What does the yellow team and Nam's Wang have in common??

Answer: They've been choked out on national TV... :lol:

to those worried... this really isn't a spoiler as such... it doesn't give you the result of any of the fights... and you wont understand it until you actually watch the show...

Special K

Coach
pro wrestling torrents(pwt) is the best place for any mma torrents

Also a very predictable final but it should be a good one

Special K

Coach
If anyone wants tickets for ufc 127 in sydney they go on sale tomorrow if you sign up for the newsletter. They go on sale today for fight club members - if anyone is a member and feels like sharing the password via a pm i will love them long time!

MattJ

Juniors
If anyone wants tickets for ufc 127 in sydney they go on sale tomorrow if you sign up for the newsletter. They go on sale today for fight club members - if anyone is a member and feels like sharing the password via a pm i will love them long time!

I signed up for the newsletter, i assume we will be sent out a code for tomorrows presale just before 10:00. I hope so anyway, because i have had no correspondance with them yet.

There is a live press conference at 11:00am today announcing the card for 127 in Sydney, you can stream it off the ufc website i think.

Also if anyone else in interested, BJ, Fitch, G-sot and Noke will all be at star city signing autographs tonight.

MattJ

Juniors
oh, and if your going to give special k the password, send a pm my way too please!
I'll love you even longer time.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Got my two platinum tickets this morning. Can't wait now. Not a huge fan of any fighter in particular but it is a very solid card and great match ups.

Flights now for me too. Hoping for some very cheap sales on somewhere.

Special K

Coach
I got two platinum tickets today. Also bought a clay guida shirt for the event. I know he isn't fighting but he is awesome.. I can't wait!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Trying to pick up a Death Clutch shirt so I look the part HAHA! Love that brand.

What do you guys think my chances are of nabbing 5 silver tickets tomorrow morning?

And I prefer Affliction, will probably grab one before feb. Any suggestions on which website is the cheapest/best to order from?

MattJ

Juniors
Faaaaark, got stuck with bronze tix 2 years running... absolutely spewing, really wanted gold.

Special K

Coach
Try the public sale tomorrow mate and ebay the bronze ones?

After I bought my platinum tickets, some diamond ones opened up and I nearly went and got them but I coudn't justify the hassle. If they were open when I bought them the first time I would have got them but I cbf to spend 2000 grand on tickets and sell the others.

shiznit

Coach
i was REAL keen on going to this... especially after seeing Fitch V Penn & Condint V Lyttle.

but the rest of the card is a bit of a disappointment.

dont get me wrong... its a decent card... but its not really worth the money for the tickets and the travel and accom from NZ. but after doing the sums... we figured it will be better to time a big holiday in the states and catch a show in the US.

im torn though.... i would LOVE to watch BJ Penn Live...

Special K

Coach
Last years card was good but I am happy with this one. At least we don't get screwed like the europe fans..

I know we had Silva/Bisping, Nog/Vela with names like Cro Cop, Jardine and Stevenson last year but I am really looking forward to seeing one of my favorite fighters in BJ Penn live. Plus I like Fitch... Bisping last year created such a great atmosphere, as did George. No origin or any other sport event came close to the noise I heard when he won.

The prelims look very slim but they are going to add to that. Really could have done without Anthony Perosh but I guess they gave him another fight out of respect. If BJ wins and goes nuts again I will be one happy camper!

If only we could have got Guida and Diaz from the 125 card I would have been in heaven!

tokerShark

Juniors
F$%k!!
ive been trying for 6 premium tickets.
im a member of fight club and couldnt get any tickets tuesday.
i recieve the news letter and code,wednsday still couldnt get tickets.
today i log on and can only get 2 silver tickets.
atleast im going, but people buying tickets to make money on resale can go f$%k themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts