What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I've backed the cowboy as well but honestly I could see Nate takin it as well, could easily go wither way.
Gonna be a sick fight!!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Great fight!

Nate was freakin beastly with the pace and accuracy. His striking looks better than his brothers.

Cowboy seemed to freeze up with the leg kicks. Tried to box with Nate and it failed big time.
Still a sick fight, both dudes tough as shit.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Nah looked leaner definitely.

f**k yeah, reems the shit, soooooo happy right now.

JDS VS Reem for the title, gonna be a strikefest

Ram Man

Juniors
Well I got no idea tipped 0 of 3...very disappointed in Cowboy but Nate was unreal with his hands...same with Brock he only went for 1 single leg..wtf...should be a cracker of a title fight with JDS

Nate to face Maynard next before a title shot though...he has to face someone higher up the chain!

shiznit

Coach
Brilliant gameplan by Overeem... give him a few knee's in the clinch early... make him feel what happens if he misses the takedown.

Absolutely brilliant by Overeem

jc155776

Coach
Cerrone looked way off. I think the amount of pin point punches by Diaz shocked him early. Great fight Diaz I am now a fan.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Reem looked supremely confident in the lead up to the fight and you can see why.

Those knees broke lesnar way before the snap kick to the gut dropped him. Dude is truly elite on the feet and the title fight is gonna be freaking awesome.

Not to sure if cowboy could've done anything to stop Nate. His lace was amazing and the punches in bunches was just to much. Really think nate's a cleaner version of nick in that he doesn't take deliberate punishment like nick does. Really uses his reach perfectly. Brilliant performance. Never heard Jackson so animated than he was in between the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Gee I'm stoked reem's arrived!!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
What did everyone think of Jim hettes?

Totally dominant, great clinch trips and throws and great passes. Very relentless as well. Big dog almeida has got himself a little gem to work with. Nam looked pedestrian

Ram Man

Juniors
What did everyone think of Jim hettes?

Totally dominant, great clinch trips and throws and great passes. Very relentless as well. Big dog almeida has got himself a little gem to work with. Nam looked pedestrian

There is no way that kid is a purple belt...very slick on the ground and cleaver takedowns by using trips instead of burning energy but shooting singles and doubles...and I was very impressed with how accurate his G&P was

Status
Not open for further replies.