What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC team

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love Stephen Kearney.

He loves the lads.....

He looks 5 years ahead....

Australia's best weapon......

Keep him on.

JJ

Immortal
I love the comparisons between John and Filipaina :lol:

FMD, do these clowns not remember Olsen?? Regardless of whether he was in reserve grade, he could play...

vvvrulz

Coach
Kearney has gone full genius.

Our only chance of winning is if the Aussies go all Kearney on the field that night.

IMO the pressure is all on the Kangaroos, worst Kiwi team ever blah blah, gonna be a massacre blah blah

They are expected to win by 50 so they mite treat it as a training run and have a bad attitude. Im not saying we will win but the margin mite surprise sum people

TheDMC

Bench
At least our expectations are low and thus unlikely to be dashed. Quite refreshing actually as I am sick of getting bitter over the warriors and kiwis and slack caps.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
At least our expectations are low and thus unlikely to be dashed. Quite refreshing actually as I am sick of getting bitter over the warriors and kiwis and slack caps.

When did you last renew your SKY subscription? Our cricket side beat the best Test side in the world and the Windies last season, and beat England and SA in away ODI series' before that. Off topic I know but they certainly deserve a bone to be thrown, I would have thought.

Anyway, dunno why I'm in this thread. I will be in Launceston on Friday night, a perfect place to completely ignore a Test I have zero interest in. Maybe given that part of the world is 20-odd years behind, I might relive the 1991 Test when we won at Olympic Park (?) !!

TheDMC

Bench
When did you last renew your SKY subscription? Our cricket side beat the best Test side in the world and the Windies last season, and beat England and SA in away ODI series' before that. Off topic I know but they certainly deserve a bone to be thrown, I would have thought.

Mate I have followed the black caps solidly for 30 years. My judgement is not based on some good home test results last summer. And yes I watched/listened to all the matches as best I could in Thailand and enjoyed it immensely. My judgement is based on the inconsistent tripe of the last decade and definitely last 5 years. Much like the warriors since 1995, A few ups, a truckload of downs. Much like the Kiwis.

Will always support all three teams but they do my f*ken head in.

P.s the last blackcaps match I watched (and they played) they choked chasing 100 odd at the 20/20 WC.

P.s 2: India are so not the best test side in the world...

Latest posts