What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Test Tickets Sales

brendothejet said:
PW you bought ten tickets? I don't think so. Probably got them on a work for the dole scheme...

Are you picking on the poor Polynesian population again ?:roll: Immmmmmmmmm Scared ! :?

Yeah ! Ten tickets for the Fanau . You wanna meet us there ? :p

brendothejet

First Grade
Polynesian Warrior said:
Yeah ! Ten tickets for the Fanau . You wanna meet us there ? :p

find your boyfriends elsewhere you dopey transvestite.

I'm not scared of you you bloody keyboard commando.

brendothejet said:
find your boyfriends elsewhere you dopey transvestite.

I'm not scared of you you bloody keyboard commando.

Immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So Scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cry:

Do you wanna meet somewhere then ? One On One ! Maybe you can record it for you Fantasy TV Show .

screeny

Bench
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....PW resorting to implicit threats of violence again. I seem to remember in the past you telling somebody which nightclub you bounced outside and for them to come down so you could flex your stupidity.

How pathetically insecure.....

Woods99

Juniors
There are too many personal insults flying around. Why is it necessary for people to get personal?

hutch

First Grade
todays paper reported that there are around 20000 tickets remaining, which would mean we have sold around 30000. anyone heard otherwise?

ali

Bench
hutch said:
todays paper reported that there are around 20000 tickets remaining, which would mean we have sold around 30000. anyone heard otherwise?

Maybe it was creative positive journalism from Mascord. Maybe some tickets are reserved for members, hence there being only 20000 left and 18000 sold in a 52000 seat stadium.

brendothejet

First Grade
Polynesian Warrior said:
Immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So Scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cry:

Do you wanna meet somewhere then ? One On One ! Maybe you can record it for you Fantasy TV Show .

PW,

how does go f**k yourself sound?

Woods,

Personal insults are the bread and butter of this site.

In PW's case they are more the in-bred and butt-poker.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
brendothejet said:
Personal insults are the bread and butter of this site.

Seriously though they shouldn't be in the international section.

I appear quite often in TFC, but I don't bring that garbage here.. other than dismissive wavings off of Woods.

Turdy should be banned from the international section, he doesn't offer anything.

screeny said:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....PW resorting to implicit threats of violence again. I seem to remember in the past you telling somebody which nightclub you bounced outside and for them to come down so you could flex your stupidity.

How pathetically insecure.....

Why don't you read the thread and see who started the insults first screeny ? If you think you can talk the walk on this forum and insults others screeny then back it up but don't pretend your tough then wait for other members of the forum to do your talking for you .

I don't need money from the Australian taxpayers brendothejet ! My late grandparents and parents in Samoa has a business in the South Pacific region so they make sure that we won't ever had to join the dole que !

Kurt Angle said:
Seriously though they shouldn't be in the international section.

I appear quite often in TFC, but I don't bring that garbage here.. other than dismissive wavings off of Woods.

Turdy should be banned from the international section, he doesn't offer anything.

I was at the Pacific Island Rugby League tournament in NZ as a official of the SRL .

Does that count ? :cool:

Kurt Angle

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if it counted for very little.

You'd probably be in the change rooms telling them sh*t like "Well that was good chaps.. you keep playing well you won't have to waste your time in Rugby League and have a RU scout some pick you up."

Kurt Angle said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it counted for very little.

You'd probably be in the change rooms telling them sh*t like "Well that was good chaps.. you keep playing well you won't have to waste your time in Rugby League and have a RU scout some pick you up."

Thats a good motivation speech ! Maybe I'll try that one next time ;-)

screeny

Bench
Polynesian Warrior said:
Why don't you read the thread and see who started the insults first screeny ? If you think you can talk the walk on this forum and insults others screeny then back it up but don't pretend your tough then wait for other members of the forum to do your talking for you .

You oderous moron, 'walk the walk' is the phrase you're after. Ha ha, you're a scream...

You're the one offering people out on an internet forum, no one else. Read......my......keyboard: it is fu-tile.

(And, PW, when did I pretend I was tough?)

I wasn't talking about you been tough screeny ! Im referring to a certain Mr tough guy who start it all by insulting me in the comfort of his home and in front of his computer .

lockyno1

Post Whore
Have not made my mind up whether to go or not. I will see both teams and decide probally a day or so before kickoff. If hodges does not play I can't see myself going. It will come down to what I am doing tht day.

brendothejet

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Have not made my mind up whether to go or not. I will see both teams and decide probally a day or so before kickoff. If hodges does not play I can't see myself going. It will come down to what I am doing tht day.

Jesus chrst,

There is a f**king Test Match between the two best teams in the world on and you are contemplating not going?

Even if Hodgesisnt picked surely the thought of Gasner and Cooper vs Whatuira and whoever else the kiwis pick is good enough for you!

Sad sad little man

Latest posts