What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
Have you ever known Brett to die from something so simple?

I've never watched the show so I have no f**king idea who or what Brett is.

Although considering he was killed by Barry, I guess we need to remain open to the idea that AFS may now be aligned with Barry

Bazal

Post Whore
Unlikely. Brett got shot just about every episode earlier in the shows run. He's probably got to be shot about 64 millions times before he dies.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Haha and you thought regular powered Archer was tough to take down. Now im an M'fing Cyborg. Oh and thanks Krieger.

Parra

Referee
My win condition involves mafia being killed + 2 key characters whose alignment I don't know.

Problem is I get the character , but I have no idea whether I should kill him next or not.

So is Ray Gillette someone I should kill (ie is he mafia) or not. Because he's not on my "other characters" list and besides Hogg I don't know who is town. I wanted to kill dutchy, but never got a crack.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Gillette will be town. I wouldnt worry about doing anything tonight though Barry. Wouldnt worry at all ;-)

Latest posts