What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer should be arrested

Glenn

First Grade
A questionable penalty, but that's life.
Can't take away from the Storm Victory, as for most of the game they were the best team

Angry_eel

First Grade
At the end of the day, refs don't win you games you have to win them yourselves. Melbourne did that. We weren't good enough on the day.

Paullyboy

Coach
I honestly am in shock that anyone could blame the ref for the Eels losing? As has been mentioned previously, Inglis was taken out when the Storm were well and truely on top and it should have been another full set for them on the Parra line - the way the game was going, they would have scored and the GF would have been over then and there.

Add to that, Fui's leg went out in his "try", I was happy it was given because I was a neutral and wanted a close game - but fair dinkum, it was pretty obviously designed to keep the game close.

The Eels have nothing to whinge about.

Eelectrica

Referee
I honestly am in shock that anyone could blame the ref for the Eels losing? As has been mentioned previously, Inglis was taken out when the Storm were well and truely on top and it should have been another full set for them on the Parra line - the way the game was going, they would have scored and the GF would have been over then and there.

Add to that, Fui's leg went out in his "try", I was happy it was given because I was a neutral and wanted a close game - but fair dinkum, it was pretty obviously designed to keep the game close.

The Eels have nothing to whinge about.

Again for the late comers most of us aren't whinging.
We've acknowledged that for the most part Melbourne were the better side on the day.

Parra

Referee
The SMH has claimed that the penalty was for stripping. This makes it even funnier.
The result is the result, but that is still a Joubert of a penalty.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Every half break the Eels made was met with holding down in the tackles. The Storm played well but the ruck was so badly policed when Parramatta had the ball it gave them the momentum.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I saw the replay of Moi Moi's try on fox

Geez, parra fans consider yourselves lucky that the video ref wasnt checking his foot to see it it scaped the sideline, it went very close

Ridders

Coach
pointer_jarryd_saturn-pointer__192x128.jpg

Latest posts