What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are chelsea the new scum club?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Pensacola Q.C said:
If he wasn't touched then why was Del Horno rolling around on the ground like Messi? Face it, Chelski are collective scum. Raneiri was a nice guy that didn't feel compelled to buy players so other clubs couldn't use them (SWP). The gay rat might have all the money and players he can buy but will never have Euro success.:lol:
Yeah f**k that.
We even tried to get him back on loan over the transfer period and it was rejected.
He probably played as many first team games as Woodgate has for Real. merkins.

Bumble

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
thats off the topic, fact is he missed apparently so did del horno

How is that off topic? I answered your question, nothing more or less.

Except the part about 1000 posts...but you can ignore that.

also, something i forgot to mention, whenever eto'o or ronaldinho got the ball, they were jeered. now either thats racial or thats because they are our best players, id say the former. I know everyones gonna say that it happens everywhere, even at the weekend against zaragoza but it still doesnt make it right. f**k chelsea.

You wouldn't happen to be a Manure or Arsenal supporter would you Pennywise? P*ssed off that the little duopoly has been broken?

For the record, as a Chelsea supporter (since their FA Cup win in 1970) I thought Del Horno's attempted tackle was stupid. Didn't warrant a red card, but if he hadn't gone in the way he did, he wouldn't have put the ref on the spot to make the call.

Mong

Post Whore
Chelsea are try hard scum...

If you want real scum look no furter then the filth that is Leeds United..

Hows the championship going anyhow Leeds fans? Getting used to it yet? Better, you will be there a while :)

Eskimo Sharkie said:
You wouldn't happen to be a Manure or Arsenal supporter would you Pennywise? P*ssed off that the little duopoly has been broken?

For the record, as a Chelsea supporter (since their FA Cup win in 1970) I thought Del Horno's attempted tackle was stupid. Didn't warrant a red card, but if he hadn't gone in the way he did, he wouldn't have put the ref on the spot to make the call.

Actually, i dont like english football at all. I couldnt care less if chelsea won the league by 31 points coz everyone else in the league is too sh*t to keep pace with them. I dont see Australias fascination with English football and i never will. With that said, ive got a team i support in every league and in England my team is Blackburn, but overall im Barcelona through and through and im looking forward to seeing the boys in blue & red knocking out yet another medicore english side.

HevyDevy

Coach
Ahhh Mr Eskimo, I sort of agree with you there.

Certainly the fascination with the Premiership wasn't warranted until perhaps the past 3-4 years. Until then there was little doubt that the Spanish and Italian leagues were far superior. These days there isn't much between them all other than the fact that they all exhibit different styles.

For pure skill, though, Spain by a country mile.

skeepe

Immortal
I prefer the English game because, basically, that's what gets the best coverage over here.

Back on topic, did Chelsea send out the British diving team or something on the weekend? Robben and Drogba were by far the worst, falling down after every little brush. Drogba went down without being touched (probably tripped over a pothole on the horrible surface) and was awarded a free kick!

HevyDevy

Coach
I've always hated Francis Jeffers for a pathetic dive that someohow earned a penalty against Riise about three years ago and Robben is right up there in Jeffers territory.

Bumble

First Grade
Mong said:
Chelsea are try hard scum...

If you want real scum look no furter then the filth that is Leeds United..

Hows the championship going anyhow Leeds fans? Getting used to it yet? Better, you will be there a while :)

Great call idiot.

8 points behind 2nd placed Sheffield, with a game in hand AND a game against them.

If we don't go up this year (big if, because I know we will) then we'll just do it next year.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Additionally, I don't think West Ham can critise Leeds. How on earth a team with the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Trevor Sincliar, David James, and Joe Cole still managed to go down more times than Paris Hilton is beyond belief.

Bumble

First Grade
Coleman said:
Additionally, I don't think West Ham can critise Leeds. How on earth a team with the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Trevor Sincliar, David James, and Joe Cole still managed to go down more times than Paris Hilton is beyond belief.

Don't forget Frank Lampard, Jermaine Defoe, Michael Carrick and Freddi Kanoute.

Oh now I better look out, I'll get called a "scum sucking sh*te merkin" again. :roll:

skeepe said:
Drogba went down without being touched (probably tripped over a pothole on the horrible surface) and was awarded a free kick!

Tripped on a potato. That pitch is a shocker and I hope that Abramovich uses some of his money to fix it up.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Leeds fans prediciting promotion, how arrogant, reminds me of the Hammers. You're going to have to go through the play-offs which is a lottery.