What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are South Sydney the real deal?

soc123_au

Staff member
Penrith 2010>50uffs 2012. The wheels fell off our season in 2010 at about this stage. August premiers is better than March I suppose.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Relax everybody. We lost a game that helps us in the longrun. Finish 4th is much better than finishing 3rd.

Mr Saab

Referee
Read diablos post you f**king dope. Souffs are pretenders. When i said bottom teams i meant bottom 8 teams..not teams below them IN THE TOP 8!

Mr Saab

Referee
It is, but if they cant beat a top 8 team, what hope is there for them in the finals...esp with a rookie coach and a rookie half.

Loudstrat

Coach
Relax everybody. We lost a game that helps us in the longrun. Finish 4th is much better than finishing 3rd.
Tell that to James Magnusson you f*cking clueless genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol@souffs. Best run to the finals in living memory - all ended at the hands of 45 year old virgin Cronulla :lol::lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
seriously, only souths could lose by a scoreline like 20-7. i figured the losing field goal issue had gone with sandow.

yobbo84

Coach
Our game plan heavily revolves around playing conservatively until we get a set in the opposition 20. If we don't get in the opp twenty, we pretty much have nothing.

It's concerning.

Jono1987

Juniors
Souths have the all the talent in the world but none of the discipline. Souths won't win this year but be a real force next year.

Big Sam

First Grade
Souths have the all the talent in the world but none of the discipline. Souths won't win this year but be a real force next year.

Discipline? Our recent problems are not with penalties and drop balls. We've lost our spark in attack.

Latest posts