What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Sharks at better team with Dinner Ale running the show.?

sladden road

Juniors
Just putting out a hot take so we have something to discuss besides wrist slitting, death riding and the f**kn Emu parks Qlds win or another god dammed spread sheet or photo shoot of toast or chicken nibbles.

There could be an argument, which I propose ,that Dinner Ale is a more composed player than Nacho.
And I am a declared idiot and also the founding member of the church of Nico, but geez he can bottle it when under pressure.
f**k.

Eion

First Grade
No. As much as he stunk it up, we’ve gone all in and no way we win the comp in the next 3 years without nicho. We’ve seen nicho has it in him. Has all the skills and class, just needs to be more consistent in big games and composed.

DJDL

Bench
Just putting out a hot take so we have something to discuss besides wrist slitting, death riding and the f**kn Emu parks Qlds win or another god dammed spread sheet or photo shoot of toast or chicken nibbles.

There could be an argument, which I propose ,that Dinner Ale is a more composed player than Nacho.
And I am a declared idiot and also the founding member of the church of Nico, but geez he can bottle it when under pressure.
f**k.

Dude, you really need to lay off the 'shrooms...

Weaponhead

Coach
Atkinson is doing well in a limited role. He is primarily and opportunistic runner who is tackling well with a solid long kicking game.

He hasn't shown much in terms of ball playing. He hasn't created chances for the left edge.

He has been strong in playing a role in a system and is having a red hot go. No way should he be given the keys to the car right now.

Hynes had a stinker last night and has an unfortunate habit of stinking in some big games but he is the best playmaker we have. The club is all in on Hynes.

PJ

First Grade
Not many halves were going to do much last night when they were making what, 25m per set.

We just need our Alpha prop to land in Oz and watch the halves play off the front foot.

Big difference when you’re going forward and the defence is back peddling.

sladden road

Juniors
I reckon we sell Nico to the Dargons for a million.
Put Ale and Roadside test in the halves and buy Angus from the chooks.

How was Ales 40/20 kick early in the second half, only Edward’s brilliance stopped it but jeez it was a cracker.
Nico put two out on the full.
In a row, after fluking his 40/20 last week

shadowboxer

First Grade

How was Ales 40/20 kick early in the second half, only Edward’s brilliance stopped it but jeez it was a cracker.
Not so far fetched.
Nico is a great man who has dead set been through the wringer most of his life and a constant crutch for everyone to lean on, but on and off the field.
Can he lead this team to premiership, I don’t really know - which to be honest is a no.
But if those around him get their house in order, he can be some part of it. Alone he ain’t going to part the sea.

sladden road

Juniors
Ale is quickly become my fav player, after Nikora.
Apes, stronger together.

Attachments

• 3081C0A3-727C-4DEE-A2FE-D2B38A0F6FFE.jpeg
    3081C0A3-727C-4DEE-A2FE-D2B38A0F6FFE.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

shaggs

Coach

Selling Wilton as well?? So Angus can play on the left?

Any good?
One of my great memories is having a large beer and fresh sardines on toast at a bar in Fremantle some years back.
Amazing
Yeah it is, one of them things I ate as a kid and never grew out of haha. Another thing I love which usually disgusts people is anchovette on scones 🤣🤣

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah it is, one of them things I ate as a kid and never grew out of haha. Another thing I love which usually disgusts people is anchovette on scones 🤣🤣
Wow scones - that’s damn next level.
we lived on anchovette as kids, so always has special place for me.
The older I get, the more I look at the fish options on a Mundi than a steak.

Wow scones - that’s damn next level.
we lived on anchovette as kids, so always has special place for me.
The older I get, the more I look at the fish options on a Mundi than a steak.
I reckon I'm lucky to eat steak 3 times a year. I find it quite boring and if we go out to a pub for a meal there's always 20 other things on the menu I prefer.

DJDL

Bench
It's got be part of getting older.
I can't seem to digest steak anymore. It really doesn't sit well with me.

Shortly after moving over here I was gagging for a steak and a bottle of red
The best you get around these parts is like a minute steak and that's about it.

I ended up ordering one when I was in Phuket for work.
It was a decent steak, but just didn't go down well at all.

I think my steak eating days are behind me.

Latest posts